Chapter 39

Author Note: Just a quick one today. I'm in the middle of exam season so we're... well... we're doing something. Also, I may or may not be quitting my job in a month or so.... so that's fun.

But anyways I have decided to listen to a recent TikTok I saw and begin the transition of becoming a High Maintenance Bitch. Cause I deserve nothing less (we're working on this mental health people).

I'm hopeful that if I can get myself to finishing one of these stories I might actually start working on the 13 fantasy series that's completely OW.

Wishing you all the best!

-Book 

Cas spent the night being passed between each of the members of the pack. Rowoon and Zuho had repeatedly told her how amazing it was to not have to bend down too far to get to her lips. They'd taken turns spinning her around between them and planting kisses as she continued to giggle.

The two youngest came next, encouraging her to actually dance with them. Chani had managed to convince the DJ to play some of the more trending kpop dance songs, and Cas had huffed as they pulled the moves off effortlessly. They'd laughed and Hwiyoung had said with a wink, "Well I sure hope so. We are professionals."

Inseong and Youngbin tagged in next, slowly moving with her. Inseong pressed up to her back while Youngbin clung to her front. One man had moved just a little too close to her, causing the pack alpha to let out a snarl as they were bumped. It took both Inseong and Cas purring for the alpha to calm him down enough to stop wrapping around Cas protectively. He'd insisted on rubbing his wrists down her sides before letting Dawon dance with her solo. Cas had rolled her eyes good naturedly, while inside her omega preened at being so openly claimed.

She continued to swap between the pack members for another hour, Youngbin noticeably not part of that rotation. He'd instead sat watching her from the VIP area their company had booked, his gaze never moving too far from wherever she was.

When Taeyang holds a hand out to her, about to start another rotation through the members, Cas shakes her head. Dawon and Taeyang share a look behind her back, escorting her slowly over to the VIP area. Both of them drop a kiss to either of her cheeks, causing the omega to giggle, before walking back out to the dance floor to find the other members of their pack.

Cas walks slowly over to the Pack Alpha, an internal war going on between her instincts and that nagging voice. Her instincts are screaming at her to curl up in the man's lap, let her Pack Alpha hold her and keep her safe as some of the exhaustion begins to seep into the forefront of her mind. The other voice nags that she shouldn't be a bother, and that people don't like you forcing them into a cuddle session. Plus, they're in public, he's probably not going to want to be so open about things.

She'd been shifting her weight from one foot to the other, not seeing Youngbin's gaze switch from the heated one he'd been giving her all night, to something softer. He reaches a hand out, grabbing onto her wrist, ignoring the surprised gasp she lets out. When Cas finally looks up at him, he smiles brightly, leaning back so that his lap is wide open while his arm is still extended holding onto her. "Why don't you come here little omega? Let your Oppa keep you nice and safe."

Cas has to blink back the tears such a phrase elicits. Her mind whirling at how much she'd always hoped to hear that from another alpha in her life. Moving slowly, allowing Youngbin time to say no or push her away, Cas sits sideways into the alpha's lap.

He smiles even wider at her, arms coming up to wrap around her. She leans sideways into his shoulder, nose quickly pushing into his scent gland as he pulls her even closer. Her eyes shut and she joins in with her own purring, happy to be so confined right now.