Horrorlust - A little detour

Requested by @Thungoc408

Horror POV:

I finished my mission early. So I decided to take a little detour to another au. Maybe Underlust. I like to wander around and kill the creeps that are there. It makes me seem like the good guy for once.

I arrived in the au and began walking around, as I usually do. I checked the time. It was about 4. Boss wanted us back by 5 for dinner. I walked off over near the club.

"I said NO!" I heard someone shout. I looked over to a nearby alleyway. There was a human and a skeleton.

"Awh come on!" The human said.

"I said no. Don't you know what that means? Or were you too much of a spoiled brat as a child?" The skeleton retorted.

I reared my hand with my axe in it backwards. Then I threw it straight at the human, hitting him right in the head with the blade.

The skeleton whipped his head in my direction. I stared back at him.

"You okay?" I asked, still a good 35 feet from the alley. They nodded. I walked up to them. They fell onto the snow and held their feet close to their chest. "You okay?" I asked again.

"You're not gonna do the same thing they just tried, right?" He asked.

"Of course not." I held out my hand to help him up. He accepted it and stood up. "I'm Horror Sans."

"Lust." The skeleton said. "Thanks. God I wish everyone in this au was like you. Actually fucking cares about consent."

"Do you?"

"Yes. If someone says no, that means no. A lot of people in my stupid au don't get it."

"Well...I would invite you to come with me, but I think my Boss would freak out."

"Oh right. You're one of those 'Bad Sanses', right?"

"Yeah. Maybe Boss would let you stay. He has plenty of room...maybe I can ask!" I smiled. I ran over and grabbed my axe from the now very dead human. I ran back and held out my free hand.

"Won't he kill me if he says no?"

"Would you prefer that or staying here?"

Lust looked like he was contemplating.

"Yeah." He finally said. "I'd prefer that." I frowned at him. That seemed to confuse him.

"Is this place that bad?" I asked. He nodded slowly. "Well come on. Let's go ask Boss. Then I'm gonna give you the best fucking life you've ever seen." Lust smiled at me.

...

Lust POV:

I clung to Horror's arm as he asked Nightmare if I can stay. He explained what I told him.

"Fine. We need another healer anyway. Dust gets too overwhelmed by certain injuries sometimes." Then he left.

"That was terrifying." I commented.

"You get used to it. You're a healer now! So that means you stay here, maybe go get groceries, and heal us after battles." Horror explained happily. I smiled.

"That doesn't sound bad."

"It's not. Dust is the only other one that can heal. Let's go talk to him! He might be able to give you advice." Horror dragged me through the halls to what I assume is Dust's room.

Oh boy.

...

As more time passed, I'd heal everyone with Dust as they returned. I always went to Horror first. He was always so kind to me and cracked jokes as I healed him.

I think I'm falling for him.

I always find myself talking with him or hanging out with him. And we often cook dinner together for everyone. Horror's shot a couple of random flirts here and there, but I've never tried to flirt back, just get flustered.
Imma try tonight.

As I washed out a bowl Horror and I were done with, he tried. I flirted back and I saw Horror blush.

"I-really?" He whispered.

"Hmm?" I prompted.

"Well." Horror walked up to me, grabbed my arm and pulled me to him. If it was anyone but him I'd have freaked out.

He wrapped an arm around my waist and I placed my arms on his chest.

Then he kissed me. I kissed back right away. After all, I truly loved Horror. He wasn't using me for my body or where I came from. He loved me. And I loved him too.

We broke apart and I pulled his forehead to mine. We sat there for a while.

"OI!" Nightmare's voice broke us out of our trance. "Are you idiots going to finish dinner or do I have too? I will burn all of it."

"NO!" Horror screeched and went back to it. I laughed and joined him.

After dinner we went to Horror's room and we cuddled. He's such a teddy bear! Like a giant teddy bear! It's amazing! He also loves hugs. I never mind giving them to him as he's amazing.

Oh I am so happy I met him.

So happy I'm here. With him.

————————————————————————

825 words

I hope you like it!