Killermare and Cream (🍋) - Truth or Dare

Requested by @ItzMariTheBoss

Nightmare POV:

Killer was currently attempting to drag me to play some game with him, the others, some neutrals—such as Outer, Classic, Lust, Farm, Fell, Reaper, pretty much anyone Ink could get to come, and the Stars. I know we have a truce now, but I'm not playing some stupid kids' game.

"Come onnn, Night! It'll be fun!" Killer tried.

"No." I replied. "It's a dumb kids' game. Have you seen it? It's stupid."

"Please?"

"No."

"Fine. I guess you don't want cuddles later." I looked up.

"If you think bribing me by taking away my cuddles is going to work..." Killer turned to me. "You're right. Now get your ass over here and hug me." Killer ran back over and hugged me as I stood up. "Now let's get this childish game over with.

I walked downstairs with Killer and saw everyone sitting in a circle. We joined them. I was sat beside Cross, who had Dream in his lap. I sat down and Killer sat on the side away from Cross, hugging my arm. He was next to Dust and Horror.

"Yay! Nightmare did come! Now we can start!" Ink said happily.

He started and dared Horror to eat one of Blue's tacos. Even Horror could barely stomach it, but no one told Blue that.

It was boring, as I predicted, until we started getting tipsy when Killer brought out alcohol. That's when the dares started getting interesting. And even some of the truths, which ended up revealing that Ink had nearly had a child with a random person once. That surprised everyone since Ink doesn't seem the type to sleep with random people.

"Dream, truth or dare!" Lust called from nearby.

"Uhhh...dare." Dream said. This was only his second one of the night.

"Hmmm..." Lust thought for a second. "You have to do whatever Killer's next dare is with him!"

"Okay." Dream looked around, then up at Cross. "Cross, truth or dare?"

"Dare."

And from there Cross went to Blue, then he went to Horror, then he went Ink, who went to Reaper, and all the way until Dream's dare was nearly forgotten.

Until it went to Killer again, from Fell.

"Dare!" Killer called back at him.

"Go wear a cow outfit to annoy Cross. And for double, make it be a sexy one to get at Nightmare." Fell laughed out.

"Oh you are a-"

"Night! No cursing!" Dream said.

"Wait." I said, turning to Dream. He looked confused. "Dream has to do this too. His dare from before. We never got to Killer since his." Dream's face blushed a bright golden.

"Oh come on!" Cross shouted as everyone burst into laughter.

"Oh this is perfect!!" Killer said. "I have two!" He jumped up, grabbed Dream, much to Cross's dismay and ran off. Before he did though, he sent the game over to Dust, who got dared to drink a whole bottle of Vodka they had there.

Maybe this won't be so bad now.

"Hey, Nightmare?" Cross whispered to me. I turned to him.

"What do you need?" I asked.

"Well Uhm....do you know what these outfits look like?"

"What're you getting at?"

"I..."