Kross - Finally Back

Requested by @Thungoc408

Killer POV:

Life is meaningless.

At least mine is right now. Boss had decided to send Cross on the longest and most time consuming mission EVER. He warned me after Cross left that it'd be about five whole months before he got back. Five months!!

I've been deprived of my amazing boyfriend for five months! I have Horror and Dust, but I really miss Cross. I miss the cuddles, memes, fluffiness, flusteredness, and most of all, us snuggling in bed together before we sleep. Right now, I would do anything to snuggle into the crook of Cross's neck.

He's coming back in a few days though. In either 2-5 days Boss said. He also said if Cross isn't back by then he's dragging him back, since he's already caused plenty of negativity. I smiled. I couldn't wait.

The second Cross gets back, I'm shoving my face into his fluffy hood and not letting go for at least five hours.

I wish I could I skip time.

Then an idea struck me.

I ran to the kitchen to find everyone in there. I ran up to Boss, which startled him.

"Boss! I have a request!" I nearly shouted, catching the attention of Dust and Horror.

"Proceed?" Boss seemed confused.

"Can we throw a welcome back party for Cross?? Please?" I pleaded. Boss sighed.

"Fine. There should be some party supplies in the castle's storage room from your birthday. Use that." He ordered. I nodded and ran off to go get it set up.

This is gonna be perfect!!

...

I set up everything in the main sitting room place of the castle next to the front doors. I was proud of myself. Cross would love it. It was pretty and cow-free. No matter how many cow related objects Dust and Horror decided to sneak in. Now all we needed was Cross. I also ordered a cake for him. Chocolate, of course.

Time to wait a few days.

...

Cross POV:

I returned the castle way later than I meant to. It's currently 3:45 am. I knocked on the door and walked in, finding a little party setting up and Boss sitting on the couch.

"Uhh...did I miss a birthday?" I asked. Boss looked up at me.

"Welcome back, Cross. And no. Killer set all this up for you." He walked up to me. "I have another idea now that he's asleep. I'll go wake the others, excluding Killer, then I'll tell you. Wait here." I saluted to him and nodded. "Also, good work on that mission. You did incredible for how long that was. I'm impressed, Cross. And I'm proud of you."

I smiled to myself. I was so happy. It's really hard to make Boss proud of anything.

Soon he came back with the others.

"Now. We're changing this plan. We're surprising Killer instead." Now this sounds fun. "When Killer comes downstairs from waking up. We'll all be standing together with Cross behind us. When Killer walked up, Cross is going to sneak around and hug Killer or do whatever. Just keep it appropriate. I do not wish to see you two flirt. It's an embarrassment." I rolled my eyes.

I'm super excited now!

Killer POV:

I woke up at 8 like normal. I got into my clothes and wandered downstairs. I may as well check the main room because why not? Maybe Cross arrived later. I hope not. I don't want to miss him, but Boss made me sleep. I walked in to find them all standing in a line.

"What is this?" I asked. They turned to me. "Are we having a conga line?" Horror laughed.

I walked up to them. What are they doing. Suddenly Nightmare, who was in the middle, shoved Dust away and I was suddenly tackled to the ground by a white blur. I squirmed around until I realized who it was.

Cross.

Cross!

I hugged him as he stood up, carrying me. I buried my face in his fluffy hood just like I said I would, I felt myself start crying happy tears. Cross placed me down but I didn't let him go.

"Kills-"

"No." Cross sighed.

"But Killer! I want cake."

"No. I want snuggles. You've been gone for nearly half a year!" Cross sighed again before grabbing me and and making us fall on the couch, me on top of him. He did get a slice of cake, I'm guessing from Boss, who's basically a mother.

...

Now we're just sitting in bed. The majority of the day has already flown by, and neither of us want to move.

I was all cuddled into the crook of Cross's neck comfortably. He's so amazing. Cross held me close. We just sat in a comfortable silence.

A beautiful silence with the most beautiful skeleton.

I could never ask for more.

———————————————————————

811 words

I hope you like it!