Before Kana could comment further, their conversation was interrupted by Aikara's enthusiastic arrival, his steps quick and eager. He greeted them with a wave, unable to contain his excitement. "Hey, guys!" he called out, his voice carrying a genuine warmth. "That was some incredible acting!"

Kana brushed off the compliment, deflecting the praise. "Oh, come on, don't exaggerate. I was nothing compared to you." she responded with a hint of self-deprecation. Aikara stopped in his tracks after hearing her comment, making her tilt her head in confusion.

Aikara leaned in closer, a playful glimmer in his eyes as he tilted his head and flashed a captivating smile. "Oh, come on, don't be lying to me now~" he whispered mischievously, his voice filled with charm.

 His expression suddenly shifted, a touch of seriousness in his gaze as he locked eyes with her. "You know, I can see it. You're still holding back your acting skills even now." he said, pointing a finger at her with a confident yet encouraging tone. "Never, ever say I'm better until you unleash your full potential on that stage."

With a smooth motion, Aikara brushed a strand of hair away from his face, his gentle touch filled with a subtle magnetism. "I believe in you, you know," he added, his voice laced with sincerity. "So, let's see that fire within you burn bright. Show me what you're truly capable of. You're an actor, after all. Embrace it with pride! If not, I'll make you!"

"Sure, sure," Kana responded with a nonchalant attitude, her voice tinged with boredom. She waved her hand dismissively, as if shooing away his words.

Taken aback by her lack of reaction, Aikara looked momentarily confused. A mischievous smirk appeared on Kana's face as she noticed his perplexed expression. "What, did you really think I'd get all emotional every time you give me a pep talk?" she retorted sharply.

She let out an exasperated sigh, shaking her head slightly. "Please, I'm not that fragile. I've been enduring everything on my own for the past few years," she added with determination. A mischievous smile crept onto her face as she continued, "And with all the motivational talks you've been giving me lately, I'm starting to wonder if you should be a life coach instead of an actor."

Kana playfully raised an eyebrow, her tone laced with a teasing edge.

Aikara looked stunned at her words, while Aqua, witnessing the exchange, couldn't hold back his laughter. He chuckled, inadvertently causing some spit to fly out.

Aikara's attention immediately shifted to Aqua when he heard the laughter, causing a pout to form on his lips. "You think this is funny, don't you?" he questioned, his tone laced with playful accusation.

Aqua shook his head, his face attempting to mask any trace of emotion, but a faint smile betrayed his attempt. "Not at all," he replied, though the glimmer in his eyes hinted otherwise.

The pout on Aikara's face faded as he let out a sigh, shrugging his shoulders nonchalantly as he turned his gaze back to Kana. "That sure was mean of you, Kachan. I thought you loved my pep talks~" he chimed in, his lighthearted tone indicating that he wasn't truly offended.

A gentle, yet captivating smile graced Aikara's lips as he gazed at Aqua, his eyes shimmering with warmth. "Still, I'm glad I at least got you to smile, Aqua nii. You seemed gloomier than usual during rehearsals, so I hope this cheered you up," he expressed, the genuine concern evident in his words.

Aqua awkwardly averted his gaze from Aikara as he scratched his cheek.

Unsure of how to respond, he decided to shift the topic, diverting the conversation. "Don't you have something to do?" he asked, trying to change the subject.