Unexpected Reunion

You can support me in patreon dot com/SUSGT

You'll be able to read four advanced chapters.

Did you guys see the new chapter of Oshi? It looks like there will be incest.

"You said you'll marry me when I turn 16 right?" Ruby asked with a beautiful smile as she looked at Aqua in front of her. "Doctor, I'm already past 16 years old you know?" Ruby calmly mentioned, her voice exuding a gentle touch. Her eyes beamed with affectionate warmth, resembling a luminous star, casting its resplendent glow upon the scene.

____

(Few hours later)

It had been a few hours since Aikara had visited Ellie, and now, all three Hoshino siblings found themselves at Yoto High School, being interviewed for admission to the academy. Yoto High School was known for its exclusive performance art program, but gaining entry wasn't easy. Applicants had to provide proof of affiliation with a talent agency to be eligible.

"It's nice to meet all of you!" Aikara exclaimed with enthusiasm as he swung open the door to the interview room, instantly capturing the attention of the interviewers.

With self-assured steps, he strode towards the center of the room and stood with confidence. "I'm Aikara Hoshino, but feel free to call me Aka if you prefer! I proudly represent Ichigo Productions, and my ultimate aspiration is to become an exceptional actor!" A bright grin adorned his face as he flashed a peace sign. His words carried an undeniable charm, captivating the interviewers and holding their undivided attention.

It took a few seconds for the interviewers to recover from their fascination as one of them let out a cough "Uff" he began as he adjusted his glasses "Aikara Hoshino right?" He asked, which was met with an enthusiastic nod from Aikara "You're that youtuber, my son is a huge fan, he idolizes you a lot. What made you come to our school?"

"Before I answer that, I just want to say I'm super duper happy that your son is my fan!" He exclaimed "Now, to answer your question, I want to join this school because of it's flexible schedule. If I'll become an actor, I need a flexible schedule as much as possible but I don't want to sacrifice my education so I became interested in your school."

After that, the interview continued with the interviewers asking questions and Aikara responding to them, it continued like these for half an hour before they announced that they were done and he could leave now.

Quickly thanking them, Aikara walked out of the room, leaving the interviewers alone as they discussed about him.

___ 

Arriving outside the interview room, Aikara strolled around until he spotted Ruby leaning against the window, gazing at the outside scenery.

With a mischievous grin spreading across his face, he sneaked up behind her and playfully covered her eyes. "Guess who~" he exclaimed, his voice causing Ruby to perk up in recognition.

Ruby removed his hands from her face and turned to Aikara, sporting a bright smile. "Hey, Aka-nii! How did your interview go?" she inquired.

Aikara flashed a peace sign and beamed at her. "It went great!" he exclaimed. "I'm sure the interviewers loved me!"

Before Ruby could share her own experiences, another familiar voice interrupted them. "How was it?" Aqua asked, surprising Ruby and Aikara as they turned towards him.

"When did you arrive, Aqua-nii?" Ruby asked, her tone a mix of shock and curiosity.

"I just got here," Aqua responded, his tone as apathetic as ever. "So, how did it go for you guys?"