Early Morning

You can support me in patreon dot com/SUSGT

You'll be able to read four advanced chapters.

____

(1 month later)

It has been a month since that eventful day, and a whirlwind of events has unfolded since then.

Firstly, Ruby caught the attention of an underground idol group. However, everyone, except Ruby herself, harbored suspicions about the group. So, Aikara and Aqua devised a plan to gather insider information by posing as scouts for an idol agency. Upon uncovering unsettling rumors surrounding the group, they made the decision to intervene and dissuade Ruby from joining. As a result, Ichigo Productions took the initiative to establish a brand new idol group.

Secondly, Aqua and Gotanda engaged in a heartfelt conversation that evoked deep emotions. Aqua expressed his reluctance to continue pursuing a career in acting, despite his initial passion for it. 

He revealed two primary reasons for his change of heart. Firstly, after tirelessly attempting to excel in the entertainment industry, he came to the realization that he lacked the innate talent possessed by Ai, Ruby, and Aikara. 

Ironically, this realization brought a wry smile to his face, as he pondered how everyone in his family, save for himself, possessed that elusive "special something.". Secondly, the act of performing began to evoke a sense of unease within him. He found himself overwhelmed by guilt and remorse for deriving pleasure from his craft while Ai's dead. But he's fine with not acting since it's not like passion will help him with his revenge.

Presently, just a few hours remained before the triplets' scheduled interview at Yoto High School. Aikara strolled through the dimly lit streets, humming a tune that harmonized with the nocturnal chorus of crickets. After walking for half an hour, he arrived at a residential complex, where he promptly entered.

"Good morning, Mr. Kazu," Aikara greeted the apartment receptionist with a warm smile and a friendly wave.

Kazu, seated and engrossed in his phone, perked up upon hearing Aikara's familiar voice. He returned the smile, pleased to see the energetic youngster. "Good morning to you too, Aikara," he greeted cheerfully. "Here for her again, I presume?"

"Yup!" Aikara affirmed enthusiastically. "You know me well! I can't bear to leave her alone!" Suddenly realizing how loud he was, he quickly covered his mouth, looking apologetically at Kazu. "Oops, sorry for being loud when most of the residents are still asleep. My bad."

Kazu chuckled, dismissing Aikara's concern. "It's fine, it's fine." he reassured. Rising from his seat, he handed Aikara a keycard to access the elevator. "You always raise your voice most of the times you come here, but I know it's not because you're a bad kid trying to disrupt everyone. It's just that you're energetic, and I appreciate that energy in the morning especially since it's boring to be night shift." 

Accepting the keycard, Aikara offered a grateful smile. "Thank you, Mr. Kazu." He proceeded towards the elevator, pressing the button to summon it. Swiftly responding to his early morning summons, the elevator doors slid open. 

Pausing to bid Kazu farewell, Aikara waved and beamed. "I'll see you again tomorrow Mr. Kazu. Hope you have a great day!" With those parting words, Aikara stepped into the elevator, the doors closing behind him. After scanning the keycard, the elevator began its ascent.

___

(Aikara POV)

Stepping out of the elevator, I strode confidently through the familiar hallways of the apartment I had frequented for years. Despite its slightly complex layout, I navigated the corridors effortlessly, feeling the sensation of the plush carpet beneath my feet.