Chapter Seventeen

A/N : Hey peeps! Sorry for the late update! I've been stressing out lately since I've been looking for another job so I can leave my current one and a bunch of other stuff has been happening too. But it's okay. I'm just gonna update this story while I still have an idea on my mind about it. Hope you guys like it! Sorry since it's kinda short!

Enjoy!

Chapter Seventeen

Confession

- Mya -

I continued to stay silent as Seto finally pulled into the indoor garage of his mansion. Every time I tried to open my mouth to explain to him what happened at the club with Veronica and her two followers; he would growl underneath his breath or give me a scary glare.

He took the keys out of the ignition, and I decided to try to escape the car by opening the car door quickly and jump right out of my seat. I ran inside the house, past Mokuba's room and into my room; locking the door behind me.

I slid down on my door to the floor of my room; hugging my knees to my chest. Suddenly I started to cry because of two things; I was sick of being picked on by Veronica and her friends just because of this arranged marriage between Seto and I. The other thing I was crying about was the fact that Takashi was planning to get revenge on me, all because of what happened that night on Valentine's day.

"Why is everyone trying to ruin my life?" I said outloud to myself and more tears clouded my vision. I buried my face in my hands and began to sob.

After a couple of minutes, there was a knock at the door, causing me to gasp and move from the door to the foot of my bed.

"Mya." Seto said in a calm tone. "Open the door."

"No!" I buried my face in my hands again. "Go away."

I heard him sigh deeply and I looked up at the closed door, and saw he was still standing at the door from the shadow from the light in the hallway.

"I'm not going to yell at you." Seto said. "I just want to....talk." He sighed again.

I stayed silent and stared at the door.

"Fine." My ears heard him jingling keys and he began to open my room door. I got onto my bed and began to hide in my blankets. His footsteps came inside my room, he closed the door, and then walked towards my bed and stood over me.

- Seto -

"Mya." I said again. She ignored me and continued to hide in her blankets, refusing to look up at me. The silence in the room was extremely awkward.

Running a hand through my hair, I let out a frustrated breath.

"Mya. Look at me."

After 15 seconds she finally peeked out from her blankets at me. Her sea foam eyes were slightly red. She was probably just crying.