Chapter Twenty One

Author's Note : So I really wanted to write this chapter for a while now but have been really busy with college and finishing up papers, studying, and such for this semester. I will officially graduate this semester so I'm happy! Yay! So here you guys go. Enjoy!

- Animegirly134

Chapter Twenty One

No Air

- Seto -

Watching Mya hit the ground bleeding to death while Mokuba is holding his own scarf to slow down the blood flow and howling at the top of his lungs made me snap and I smacked the gun out of Takashi's hand and began to beat the daylights out of him. The police sirens were getting closer and closer, but I didn't care. All I wanted to do was beat this maniac until he was being carried off into a ambulance of his own.

Takashi tried pushing me off of him but I kept him on the ground and kept punching him until two pairs of arms pulled me off of him.

"Mr. Kaiba stop!" Roland was one of the people who pulled me off of him. He was barely moving but he was chuckling like he was in on a joke.

Sick bastard.

Mokuba had stopped screaming and was only crying as an police officer and a medic were immediately trying to take care of Mya.

"Mya." I muttered and ran over to her and Mokuba, shoving Roland off of me. I reached for her hand and took it into mine gently. I had no words for the fear that was starting to consume me as they tried to control the bleeding. They had no idea where she was bleeding from but soon enough an ambulance came, placed her on a gurney, and began to rush her right inside the back of it. My hand slipped from hers and I immediately began to climb into the back after her. A female paramedic with dark brown hair, crystal green eyes, and a small scar across her nose looked at Mokuba and I.

"Are you her family? Her husband?" She asked before slamming the doors shut and darted her eyes from me to Mokuba for confirmation. "If not, you can't get in this ambulance!"

"She's my fiancee." I said glaring at her. She immediately bit her lip at her sudden rudeness and knew she was messing with the wrong one. Her arms ushered me to climb aboard the ambulance. Mokuba tried to climb in after me, but I shook my head no.

"Go with Roland. I'll call to keep you updated!"

Mokuba's eyes looked he wanted to protest, but nodded and watched him step back down and run towards Roland and the Limo. The ambulance doors were slammed shut again and we moved fast towards the hospital.

I grabbed Mya's hand and held onto it as gently but maintained a grip for as long as I could. The sirens were screaming in my ears but it didn't matter. My body was starting to feel numb and fuzzy.

Praying silently that she will be okay and get through this.

- At The Hospital -

- Mya -

There was nothing but darkness, I could feel nothing but cold. Chills running up and down throughout my body. Voices were muffled and I could do nothing but continue to be cold and do nothing.

I wonder if this is what death feels like?

Suddenly I felt my body shift and placed onto another surface carefully but quickly. The voices began to become a little louder.

"Mya."

I tried to open my eyes carefully, but I was greeted with a bright white light clouding my vision. The light stung my eyes so I blinked three times before refocusing my sight again.