Mama Nightmare - Taken Away

Start from the beginning

"What do we do?" I asked the others.

"We hide." Dust replied, oddly calmly.

"Then what?" Horror asked.

"We...need to find help."

"From who?! We're the bad Sanses! No one will help us!" Killer added.

"..." Dust didn't say anything. "I don't have all the answers. I'm not Nightmare. He always knew."

"He's not dead! We just need to get him back from our worst enemies." I said. It sounded so easy. But it's anything but.

"Well let's go. Fluffytale is probably our best bet since they don't know about Nightmare's friendship with Ccino." Dust said. We nodded.

Ccino let us stay. He had a room just for his cats that had a blurred window, making us less easy to spot. After the first few days, we had no ideas.

"What would help us get Nightmare back?" Killer asked nothing. Then Ccino walked in with lunch. "Any ideas, Cat Boy?"

"Hmm..." Ccino thought for a moment. "We'll have you guys tried asking Error? He's another friend of Nightmare's."

We all felt dumb. Of course! Error is a very powerful Sans! He'd be able to help us. I thanked Ccino profusely as the other's were figuring out how to ask him. After Ccino left, the others decided I'd be the one to ask. I took out my phone and called his contact.

"What do you want, Cow man?" I shuddered as he called me that.

"Uuuhhhh..." I started.

"Spit it out or I'm hanging up."

"Nightmare got kidnapped by the stars and we need your help to get him back!" I said extremely fast. Error didn't say anything and hung up. I pulled the phone away. "He didn't reply."

Then a portal opened up and the glitchy skeleton walked into the au.

"We are making a plan and then we are getting him back. Now." He said. Us four nodded.

The plan was not the greatest. It was basically:
Wait until Swap goes back to his au. Sneak in at night, get to the basement, free Nightmare, leave. Restrain Ink if needed.

We were all on board since we just wanted Nightmare back.

...

We went up to their base at night, knowing that Blue already went back to his au. Error opened a portal inside and we went in. We had to find the keys and the basement entrance. I looked around for the keys with Dust as Killer and Horror tried to find the basement entrance. I heard a door shut upstairs and Error called us all to stop.

Dream came down the stairs and began to the kitchen when Error wrapped his up, startling him.

"Don't scream, guardian. Where's your brother?" Error ordered.

"B-basement." Dream stuttered.

"Entrance?"

"Under th-the stairs."

"Keys?"

"On Ink's desk. I'll get them myself if it helps."

"Wait, you wanna help?" I asked. Dream nodded.

"Ink tricked me into coming along. I didn't think he'd make me hurt my brother. Im sorry. Please let me help."

"Fine. Stay near Cross." I nodded as Error let him down.

The others went to the basement entrance as Dream led me upstairs and to Ink's room. He went in, grabbed the keys quietly, and then came back and gave them to me. I thanked him and we joined the others in the basement. Nightmare was extremely relieved as I opened the cell door and Dream took off the positivity cuffs.

He pulled all of us to him with his newly reformed tentacles, except Error and Dream.

"Thank you all so much. I was so worried he'd try to hurt you." Nightmare said. "And thank you Error."

Dream stood there nervously. He knew he didn't deserve thank you, so he looked at the floor.

"We need to go. Ink wakes up randomly through the night and we weren't exactly quiet." Dream said. We followed him out of the basement and went to the door. Nightmare got each of us out first, and as Horror was escaping, we heard a shout from Ink and something being thrown, and striking bone.

"Nightmare!" I yelled. This was too much. I started crying. I felt someone, two-no three someone's hug me and saw the murder time trio around me. I fell onto them and cried.

"Come on!" We heard a shout. Error ran out and opened a portal, shoving us through to the castle with his strings and shutting it before Ink arrived.

"What about Nightmare?!" I shouted in my hysterics. Error pointed to the side. Dream was sitting beside Nightmare. Dream had a knife in his arm.

Me and the trio ran over.

"What happened?" Dust asked quickly.

"I am weak and sick from the positivity and wouldn't have been able to dodge Ink's knife. Dream reacted quickly and saved me. He's staying here until he heals. At the least." Nightmare turned to his brother, who seemed stunned. "You've re-earned my trust, brother. Tonight and the other's you kept me company." Dream started crying, but we could all tell they were happy tears.

"Now someone please help, my head hurts-" Nightmare said, falling back.

We laughed and helped him to the couch.

...

3rd Person POV:

Soon both the brothers were okay. Nightmare had a couple issues with magic continuing now though, and Dream barely left his brother alone now that he's on good terms with him again. Turns out Dream met with Nightmare every night he was trapped and kept him company. Nightmare still treats his boys like kids, which is fair, they act like it.

Ink got his Justice, Error made sure of it.

Nightmare was just happy to be reunited with his boys. That's all he wanted. And he got his brother back too.

What a happy ending.

Finally.

And Blue is very confused when he comes back.

———————————————————————

1608 words

Aaaaaa- I just wrote this all in one go in like three hours. My thumbs hurt. TvT

Anyway I hope you like it! :)