"How are you even managing them from 58 years?" She questioned him.

"Its my fate. What to do? God sent two devils in my life but to compensate it he sent an angel inform of daughter. And dont tell my age loudly. People will think i am old." He said looking surroundings. 

"Ohh, my old nanna" She said pinching his cheeks. Only shashi is capable of making khushi laugh in any situation.

They had food and he dropped khushi at NS by 10 AM, she saw long queue near interview panel.

She sighed and sat in empty chair. Everyone started giving weird look towards her. She shrugged off as its normal for her. Obviously she will look out fashioned dressed in cotton kurthi in famous fashion house.

She started surfing her phone getting bored. 

Otherside:- 

"Aww, natasha. You are the best beauty i have ever seen." Praised pam who is friend of natasha.

"Ofcourse she is. After all she is top model in AR and girlfriend of ASR" Sim other friend of natasha said. Natasha just shrugged shoulders feeling elated.

"Oh my god, see that girl there. She came to famous NS in kurthi?" Pam said looking at khushi disgustingly.

"Yuck, look at her fashion sense. How security allowed her inside?" Sim added. They cat walked towards khushi.

"Security, who allowed this cheap stuff here. Throw her out" Natasha shouted which directed everyone's attention towards khushi.

"Excuse me?" Khushi said confused, she dont know that girl then why is she insulting her.

"Oh cut the crap and get out. NS wont encourage cheap things here." Sim Said pointing towards khushi's dress.

"This is dress to cover ourselves" Khushi said. Natasha's ego got hurt seeing khushi back answering her. She came forward and snatched chunni of khushi and throwed it on floor. Khushi stood shocked. How can a girl harm other girl self-respect?

"Even if you wear short dress, no one will look at you. One should born with beauty like me. I know its impossible" Natasha said and took steps to move forward but hold on her hand stopped her.

She looked at her hand to see khushi hand holding her tightly.

"How dare you to touch me?" Natasha exclaimed and tried to slap khushi with other hand but khushi held that hand and bent it backwards making natasha shout in pain.

Sim and pam tried to rescue natasha but khushi held natasha hair and dragged her near dustbin.

"Ask your stupid friends to not to come forward. Or else your beautiful face will be in dustbin" Khushi warned tightening her grip on natasha hair.

"You are going to regret this. You are standing in my company and abusing me? How dare you? My father wont leave you?" Natasha said in anger.

"So what if its your company? It gave you any reason to insult me?" Khushi questioned.

"I will kill you" Natasha shouted.

"First escape from my grip then talk about killing me" Khushi smirked seeing natasha struggle. By then security came there but stood without moving as their arrogant boss daughter is getting punished. They felt happy.

"I will make you regret your life" Natasha said.

"And i will make you scratch your beautiful face" Saying khushi left natasha hair, she directly fell into waste bin. To say everyone are shocked in not a small world, some appreciated khushi guts, some felt pity for her, security smiled seeing khushi. She(khushi) grabbed her duppatta and left from there knowing she wont be getting job in NS anymore.

She went to ice-cream parlor near her father's working place. She called him to meet her urgently.

After 15 minutes, he reached there and came near her table.

"What happened chinnu?" He asked in worry. Khushi explained everything leisurely enjoying her ice-cream.

"Oh god. You went to attend interview in father's company but got in fight with daughter?" He asked unbelievingly.

"Yes, why are you so shocked nanna?" She questioned.

"Only you can be cool after all this" He exclaimed snatching her ice-cream and started having it.

"Give back my ice-cream" Khushi shouted.

"Order one more" He said. khushi rolled eyes and ordered one more.

"If Mother monsters(Saritha and mohini) get to know this, they will eat us alive chinnu" He said.

"Its your responsibility to manage your wife and mother nanna" She replied.

"Planning to attend other interview or not?" He questioned.

"Need to. Atleast will pray it goes well" She said sighing.

"Arey chinnu. How it goes well when you are going to attend it?" He teased earning a glare from her.

"You are a bad father" She said showing tongue.

"Feelings are mutual" He replied.

"This is all happening because of you. If only you give me money to start ice-cream parlor, i dont have to attend interviews" She shouted.

"You know right? That money is for your marriage. If i take one rupee from it, Mother monsters will kill us." He replied.

"I dont understand. You are saving money for marriage which doesn't have guarantee that it will happen or not but not ready to give it to my business" She said thinking about her mother.

"Typical middle class family" He said.

"I dont know what you will do nanna. I am going to attend last interview today. If i wont get job, you need to give me money to start business or else i will try to rob in bank where you are working and get caught. And i will say you gave me plan to rob bank" She warned seriously.

"My little angel, dont do that. Give your 100% today. I am sure you will get job." He said getting scared, if khushi decides to do then she will do it at any cost.

"Will see" She said getting up. He went back to bank and she went to catch bus to reach her next interview company. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Guys...So what do you think? Will she get job in next interview? Will introduce our hero in next chapter.

Please ignore typos and grammatical errors. 

Please vote and comment. Thank you all.....