"Shibaal!!" I muttered a few cursed words as a light drizzle of rain started. I wore the hood of my sweatshirt.

Now I don't have any option other than to get drenched in rain. The winds were blowing heavily causing goosebumps to erupt on my skin.

I soon heard the door behind me open and saw my love looking at me worried, anyone could tell she was crying just by looking her face.
"Umm.." she hesitated to speak.
"You can come inside for a while, I don't think the rain is going to stop soon" she said looking anywhere but me.

"No!" I replied causing her to look at me.
"What?"
"I won't come inside until you give me a chance to explain Y/N please"

"Yoongi we will talk about it later, you come inside you will get sick!" She insisted
"No. I. Won't. Come. Until you let me explain myself"

"Fine" she said as she breathed heavily.
"Thank you so much" I said as I came inside.

"Listen Y/N the thing about her it's not--" I tried to explain but she cut me in between.
"We will talk about this later but first go and get changed you'll get sick"
"Nothing will happen to me you listen to me first" I replied.

"I listened to you about explaining right!? Now listen to me and go and get changed"
"Fine" I sighed "but I don't have any clothes with me now" I said
"Go to my room, go in my closet you will find a pair of clothes for you in the top right corner" she said still not looking at me.

"Thank you so much my butterfly" I said as I kissed her cheeks and went upstairs leaving her blushing self behind.

•  •  •

I came downstairs and aroma of delicious food reached me.
"Have your food first we will talk later" Y/N said as she looked at me.
I nodded and sat down to eat because my stomach is completely empty now.

"Thank you so much for the wonderful food Y/N, I don't know after how long I am having a full meal thank you my love" I said as I ate the last piece of tteokbokki.
"Welcome" she replied as she took the dishes and kept them in the sink.

I quickly went behind her and back hugged her.
"Yoongi leave me" she said as she tried to free herself but my grip was too strong.
"No!" I replied
"Yoongi leave me please" she said her voice coming like a whisper.
"Not until you forgive me" I said determined.

As soon as I said it she burst out in tears.
"Hey Love!" I quickly broke the hug and turned her towards me.
"Love what happened please tell me" I asked worried but she still didn't stopped crying.

"I'm sorry" I said as I quickly hugged her.
"Yoongi I-I can't" she said in between her sobs.

I calmed her down and made her look at me.
"Love, will you let me explain myself please, atleast once then it's your choice please" I begged her and she slowly nodded.

"Thank you" I replied and kissed her forehead and took her to the living room with me.

I made her sit on the couch and I sat on the floor in front of her.
"Y/N I love you and only you, I'm yours no one else's. Min Yoongi belongs to Kang Y/N no one else"

I saw tears in her eyes "I know how much you love me Yoongi but all these rumours about you and that actress, our fight and all these made me feel like I-I lost you" she finished tears streaming down her eyes.
I got up and quickly wiped her tears.

"Y/N when I went LA, we were scheduled a meeting with Lily Warner and--" I started explaining her everything from the starting, my meeting with Lily, why I couldn't talk to her, my gulit everything she needs to know.

"Love, Lily was just my client we didn't really had any intention towards each other in that way and I'm really really sorry for not talking to you, Jin hyung told me what happened when I wasn't here and trust me I felt so guilty after that I'm really sorry please forgive me" I said as tears escaped from my eyes.

Y/N hugged me tightly, "I'm sorry too Yoongi"  she said sobbing
"It's all my fault" I said
"Everything's fine now don't think about it" she said as I broke the hug and quickly looked at her.

"Which means you forgave me?" I asked her to which she nodded.
"Thank you thank you so much My butterfly I love you" I said as I hugged her tightly.

"Yoongi" she said calmly.
"Yes my love"
"Kiss me"
"You won't have to say that twice" I said as I kissed her.

I showed all the love I have for her in that kiss, the kiss portrayed how much we missed each other.
After kissing for few minutes we pulled out due to lack of oxygen.

"I missed you" she said as we attached our foreheads together
"I missed you more."

And that's how I spent rest of my day having Y/N in my arms and showing her how much I love her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you liked this chapter 😌💕