65 | At the End of the Road

*DING*

【Jimin: Hellllooooo!】

*DING*

【Jimin: Minjeong, my crybaby!】

*DING*

【Jimin: Cutie.】

*DING*

【Jimin: I wanna eat donkatsu.】

Standing on her knees, helping her girlfriend pack for two weeks' worth of filming, Minjeong laughed. She watched Jimin on the bed fiddling with the system's chat system, seemingly amazed to finally understand the entire interface.

"You know, I was really scared and confused while trying to understand the system. But look at you, you look like a kid who just got a new toy."

"How can I not be amazed?! Baby, this is so cool! I'm not a player, but I can use the system like a player!"

[ Skill Activated ]
<Glitch>
Uses Remaining: 1
+ Skill is on cooldown for the next 15hrs
!! The user teleported at a short distance !!

Abruptly teleporting off the bed, Jimin stumbled and luckily fell on her butt back onto the mattress. She squealed because of the occurrence, causing Minjeong to turn her head and witness.

"Pfft, that's what you get."

Jimin pouts, "You should be worried about your dear girlfriend!"

"I am." Minjeong laughed again, "But you're wasting skill uses... so please don't."

"I couldn't help it, okay? It's a weird and new experience." Jimin stood up to help the latter finish packing, clearing her throat, "Anyway, why are you also packing?"

The question made Minjeong smirk internally. Since the producer told Minjeong to keep her position a secret from all of the contestants, she couldn't tell Jimin the truth. Thus, she created a fictitious story about living with her sister while her girlfriend was away filming.

When they finished packing, they turned all of the lights off and waved Gre a farewell before walking out of the apartment building toward the parking lot.

Not wanting Jimin to use even a little bit of energy, Minjeong snatched the keys from the latter's hand, carried their luggage into the car, and sat in the driver's seat.

"I wanted to drive," Jimin narrowed her eyes at the latter upon entering the passenger's seat.

"We have plenty of time." Minjeong leaned over to buckle her girlfriend's seatbelt then hers, "Let's go on a detour."

"Intriguing. Where?"

"You'll see."

As soon as she started the engine, Minjeong took a long way and drove toward the seaside road from Seoul to Incheon. It took them at least forty minutes, but it was worth it.

Jimin tied her hair into a bun before opening the window to watch the sea as they went by.

"A few days ago, it's been raining really hard. So we had a hard time filming one of the outdoor games and had to wear raincoats. I bet you would've crushed everyone in that game."

"Even if I asked, you're not allowed to tell, right?"

"Yeah, I want to tell you a lot. After all, it's only been a day since I remembered everything. I feel a bit empty remembering the days when you didn't exist. It's weird and scary for some reason."

"Scary?"

Minjeong asked while taking a glance and Jimin nodded.

"Like, how come you came back with a bunch of bruises on your body and a bandage on the face? You looked like the other you... It's as if you're slowly turning into her. What happened before you came back?"