16 | Service?

Everyone's eyes were glued to the tv screen as they watched their performance come to an end. They were satisfied. All of the hardships they've been through within that week were all worth it and the living room sunk in cheers.

The screen showed how shocked the judges were by their performance, especially Jihye who was confused but intimidated at the same time at how Minjeong's dancing skills changed from insufficient to good.

「Jihye: It's too unrealistic! How can someone improve instantly? I don't know if she's human at this point— I'm not disappointed. Minjeong is seriously full of surprises, I'll keep an eye on her.」

It shifted to an interview where the judges were seated together, commenting about the performance with a white background. Jieun followed, her eyes sparkling at how Minjeong nailed every high note that was added to the song.

Clearly, all of the judges were more than pleased since they almost couldn't stop talking about each member and their improvements.

Then The 7th Sense team's interview was shown. An unknown member knocked behind the set's door and slowly opened the door, her head peeking ever so slightly.

It was Jimin and she was edited cutely as she bowed her head before stepping into the room along with everyone else, bowing respectfully as well.

They sat one by one on the provided chairs in front of the camera with smiles on their faces except for Minjeong, like usual.

This was recorded after the performance. They were still in their costumes and the screen sparkled as if they looked like goddesses that just descended.

〈✨ The 7th Sense team is here ✨〉

The interviewer asked them a few questions about the performance, she herself enjoyed it along with the screaming crowd right after they collapsed onstage.

The girls were in ecstasy, smiling, talking about how they enjoyed performing and how their efforts weren't wasted in a pit. Minjeong had no reactions and merely nodded her head as she lets everyone do the talking.

But the interviewer noticed this and directed a question specifically just for her.

「Interviewer: Coach Jihye appeared to have been shocked by your hasty improvement, saying how unrealistic it was.」

「Minjeong: Ah...」

「Interviewer: So how did you do it?」

The editing was filled with anticipation as the cameras zoomed a bit closer to Minjeong's calm expression which ended for a good second when she directed her head to face the girl beside her.

「Minjeong: Jimin...」

The camera zoomed out to fit Jimin's appearance. She raised her brows, pointing to herself in utter shock.

「Jimin: Me?」

Minjeong nodded.

「Minjeong: She's a great teacher... guided me when practicing at five in the morning.」

And so, the screen showed various highlights of the two girls helping each other. From the way they first held hands inside the bus to the most recent moments they shared when they were standing backstage, waiting for the other team to finish.

「Minjeong: Nevertheless, thinking about it won't do anything well. Tonight, we will shine brighter than the moon. Because at the end of the day, skills don't really matter... right now, we can only do our very best.」

- 🥺🥺🥺

- The way they hold each other's hands when nervous ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- They better rank number one or I'm going to slap the producers 😠