63 | A Fraction of a Second

| In an unknown time after Minjeong's supposed disappearance.

Everything was black and loud alarms were ringing. It was an unstoppable chaos. It was so loud that Minjeong felt like pulling her hair off. However, she couldn't feel her body and merely felt as if she was floating in a dark empty space.

*RING RING RING RING*

She wanted it to end, but that just seemed impossible. She only had her consciousness, nothing else. As the ringing continued, its volume became louder and louder to the point Minjeong thought she had ended up in hell.

Everything. Despite the chaos, she remembered everything. At one moment, she was sitting next to her beloved at a park and had one last pleasurable time with her. It was a farewell, at least, that's what she thought.

She expected herself to simply disappear once the countdown finished, though that didn't happen. Never would she have anticipated this moment, to have the feeling of floating in this space and getting tortured with these noises.

*̸D̷I̵N̶G̵*̴

Upon seeing a window pop up, Minjeong suddenly heard voices echoing within the chaos

Upon seeing a window pop up, Minjeong suddenly heard voices echoing within the chaos. It added to the volume, and she felt like screaming her lungs out.

"Damn it. Out of all possibilities, this just had to happen. I was doing something. This is so annoying."

"After a century, someone discovered an error."

"I'm sleepy..."

"Kim Minjeong? Oh, oh, oh! My favorite player is here!"

"Can you all shut the hell up?"

Just then, the ringing began to disappear and Minjeong gradually sensed her body. It still felt as if she was floating in a dark space until her feet suddenly touched the ground in a blink of an eye.

She came to her senses as her eyelids instantly opened and were met by a large square white glowing platform where she stood. She looked around the dark space and immediately noticed the five silver thrones before her eyes.

There were five people sitting on the thrones and four of them were wearing plain white masks to hide their identities. The one who wasn't wearing one was none other than Aeri, and she was seated on the second throne to the left.

When Aeri met Minjeong's eyes, she looked relieved and worried at the same time. She wanted to hug the latter, but that wasn't a very good time as she had to fulfill her duties as one of the administrators.

Knowing that Aeri was present, could it be that the other two main Goddesses are here? Minjeong looked at the four masked administrators one by one and realized there was only one man within the group.

They're the five administrators? Minjeong wondered what was her purpose to be meeting them here when she wasn't supposed to exist anymore. An error? What? All of it was confusing and she couldn't help but take a deep breath and exhale.