|37| |𝐃ɪʀ᎛ʏ-𝐁ʟᎏɎᎅ 𝐎ʀ 𝐑ᎀᎠᎇɎ?|

Start from the beginning

The thousand-year-old immortal released a sigh. "Klaus came by Alexandra's house... in his own body. It appears that he needed no longer Alaric."

"And where is he!?" Asked Jenna, who was seated beside her niece, not caring about Klaus for a moment. "Did he hurt him?"

"I'm afraid I do not know, Jenna," replied the suited male. "His main aim was to upset Alexandra. He gave her no perspicuous answer when she inquired of her Uncle."

"Oh God," breathed the Sommers female, rather worried for her boyfriend's life and Elena wounded her arm around her for support.

"What did Klaus want from her?" Asked Damon, growing more and more impatient.

The doorbell rang and Elijah proceeded to open the door. "Why don't you ask her yourself?"

The raven-haired male turned to the other occupants in the room while pointing at Elijah's retreating figure, angrily. "Did he just go to answer the door in my house!?"

"For God's sake, will you just stop?" Whisper-yelled Caroline. "You do know that you and Tyler are alive because Alexa talked him into sparing you, right?"

The man's eyes narrowed at the blonde's statement and he turned to his brother for support.

"Don't look at me," Stefan shook his head. "you know she's right."

His brother rolled his eyes when the front door was heard creak shut. "Traitor."

"Hey," smiled Elena and Caroline at the sight of their friend entering.

"Good morning," greeted Alexandra, eyeing everyone. "Everything alright?"

"You tell us," spoke Damon, gaining her attention. "You're the one that Klaus paid a visit to. Why don't you tell us what did he want from you?"

"Straight to the point I see," commented the Nephilim under her breath and took off her coat, revealing her ᴏᴜᴛғɪᴛ. "Alright, well, long story short... Klaus was by my side for almost three years now, under the masquerade of someone else."

Everyone's eyes widened in utter shock

"WHAT?!"

They exclaimed in unison.

"He pretended to be someone else, so he could come close to you?" Asked Tyler when Elena squeezed his hand, in terror. "Why?"

"That, he did not reveal," responded Elijah after a moment of staring at his soulmate (unbeknownst to her of course). "He only came to..."

He trailed off, not knowing how to utter such a thing.

"Now, you're shy?" Barked Damon at the Original. "We're in a middle of a crisis here!"

"What Elijah wants to say, is that Klaus requested his help," mumbled Alexandra and looked at the raven-haired Salvatore. "He threatened him that if he tries to stop the sacrifice in any way instead of being by his side, he will..." She cleared her throat and took a deep breath but didn't have a chance to reply.