Part 85: Sail Away

Start from the beginning

"Is that why—"

"Yes, they were one of many couples who sought to damn the law and just be together, to make the promise to God and let time sort it all out." I paused. "Are you ready?"

"I'm ready to be with you the rest of my days, Henry." She hugs me tight. "The rest of my days."

I stood next to my brothers and their wives nervously at Gibraltar Gardens as she walked toward me

I stood next to my brothers and their wives nervously at Gibraltar Gardens as she walked toward me. She couldn't look more beautiful in dawn's light.

 She couldn't look more beautiful in dawn's light

"A while ago, you chose me to be your knight. I don't think you know what that meant to me, how you showed me such faith I hope to always deserve. Thanking God for you, I promise to be your best friend, favorite fool, your comfort, your protector, your ally, and your greatest love affair. I love you so much, and I am honored that you love me."

The priest gestured for her to speak.

"Ever since we have been together, we've never really been apart. I love being part of you and knowing you are part of me, and believing we will always blessing to each other. Thanking God everyday, I promise to always be your lady- good for you and good to you no matter what befalls us, and to love you, listen to you, laugh with you, learn with you and learn more about you as we grow. I love you."

Sunrise had hailed the start of our day, our new life, together.

What she didn't know was that some companies I did business with did not approve of us, or believe the sincerity of it. They had picked women for me. They had introduced them to me. None worked. I selected women by proximity. But ah, she did. She indulged the gamer in me, the dreamer in me, but also stood by the leader and man in me. And when I made mistakes-got stubborn or stupid? She forgave. She loved. She hoped in me. How could I let a love like this go?

After the wedding, and pictures in the garden all done on phones and a very nice camera that Stuart brought, we headed back to the house we rented. We catered supper and connected speakers to phones. We didn't realize it, but listening to music we all loved was a really nice way to get to know each other. It established bonds quicker than conversation or became a springboard for one.

It was time-time to whisk my wife away.How different this was. Instead of it being night, it was daylight. We were locked away safely, hidden from prying eyes, yet basking in light of a beautiful day ahead alone together. I ordered a small feast for brunch and food stocked in our small galley. We could be here for days, and I loved the idea of it.

I walk her to our cottage overlooking the sea and carry her through the threshold, making her laugh and put her arms around me tightly as she nuzzles my neck.

"I like it!" she becomes wide eyed.

I set her down in the bedroom and hold her from behind, looking out of the window

I set her down in the bedroom and hold her from behind, looking out of the window. "Beautiful view, right?"

"Yes," she breathes and then gasps as I kiss her shoulder.

"Private beach," I breathe against her neck.

"Oh?"

I unzipped the dress slowly, watching it come apart and slightly move off her shoulders. I pushed it the rest of the way. Her breathing has turned to panting, which only quickens my own. I pulled the dress down her legs, and it falls, pooling at her feet. She crossed her arms over your breasts as if someone can see, but no one can...except me.

I turned her around and take her hands in mine. I set them on my hips so I can take off my shirt. She looks breathless, like she had never seen me before, or I her. I took her in my arms and brushed my lips against her neck over and over. Feeling her swoon against me, I carried her to bed and laid her there, looking in her beautiful eyes, licking my lips at the sight of hers breathlessly parted.

"You're a married man," she whispered, a little tremor in her voice, but humor in her eyes as she managed to tease me.

"Exactly," I knew my smile was completely hungry and sexual. "Which means that I have privileges now, pet."

"What kind of privileges?"

"Conjugal," I knew my canines were showing, something I used to be self-conscious of until I knew it made her breath hitch. I was on my hands and knees over her.

"Oh, I see," She whispered as my eyes followed my finger down the center of her body to the apex of her legs. She was breathless as I backed her against the bed.

"Mmh-hmm." I curved my finger and gently pulled at her lips. "There are many treasures here worth uncovering." I tasted her—every part of her—and I felt excited, happy that she was mine, all mine, as she gasped and cried out softly. As I licked her, my body began to grind with need, and I knew I couldn't wait anymore.

I used my weight to crush her into the bed, caressing every part of her I could reach as I nestled between her legs, ground gently against her. She gasped softly, and caressed my cheek. Her eyes were everything...the love, the heat, the perfect definition of desire...

"Ahh!" she arched as I surged into her. Stretching her gently, but not pulling out or away, felt like all I could do. My body curls into hers as I feel her fingertips rake my back and dig into me. I groan with pleasure, plunging slow and deep as her sex helplessly gushed in welcome. I pushed deeper, growling and groaning with need, and I reveled in her moans of pleasure as I moved back and forth, in and out of her, building, building....

I'm close, I realized, and I'm thickening. I start pumping hard, moving her body and the bed with each thrust, gripping her body hard as I felt our climaxes coming. She arched against me, her breaths coming in gasps and cries. I swore under my breath as I pounded her. I moaned her name as I felt her pulse around me, slickening in submission, and I reflexively hold her in an almost vice like grip as my thrusts become almost violent for a few seconds, then spurt inside her. We cried out together, as we had so many times before, but this time, it was the first time as man and wife. It was different, it was so...real. I looked in her eyes, she in mine, and I knew then we were bound...