𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉! 𝟣/𝟥

Start from the beginning

"Dad! Mom's calling you, are you okay?" I say now after he scrambled straight. I jump off the bed and am surprised my mom doesn't notice his behavior but she's excitedly picking out a purse. "Y-yeah, I'm just nervous, Chaer. It's been a while since I've taken your mother out." I nod slowly but I don't believe him. However, maybe I'm thinking too much into this, he probably is just nervous.

"Honey! I'm ready, are you?" My mom swings the bathroom door wider as she peeks her head in to see us. I give her a smile with an added thumbs up while my dad nods, walking closer to give my mom a kiss on the cheek. "Yes, I'm ready. I'll get the car running, it'll be cold in there" My dad voices in a shaky tone, like he might break.

But I ignore it.

The atmosphere changes when my mom gives me a pointed look, "You know the rules, no inviting friends over without permission. Stay in the house and if you're going somewhere call me or your dad to check. Call the police at any sign of danger, don't call us first, call the police and then us, understood?" Once I give her a trustworthy nod, her pursed lips stretch into a grin. Warm and cuddly arms wrap around me, I breathe in my mom's unusual but fancy scent while squeezing her tight.

A kiss on the forehead signals my mom's departure.

I watch my parents from my bedroom window, and my dad's distracted by his phone whilst my mom gets in the car. Ushered to get in the car already, my dad is now in the driver's seat and the ignorance I decided to hide behind, went away.

I couldn't pretend like nothing was going on with him.

There is something wrong.

Back then I didn't know that that wrong thing might've caused his death.

*End Of Flashback*

Footsteps interrupted my thought process, the crunching of dead leaves underneath those person's feet irritated me. Turning around, I face someone I didn't expect.

"Yeonjun what are you doing" I snap with a threatening glare taking over my face. Whenever I see Taehyun's friends, my first instinct is to be rude, closed off, and give them absolutely no time. But this time, Yeonjun actually did something that didn't make him an angel in my eyes. I remember the visit to Yeji's dorm, I went with Lia and Lia concluded that it had to do something with a guy.

And the guy Yeji was talking to at the time was Yeonjun and Hyunjin.

Who breaks more than they mend?

Yeonjun, he's always been popular with women and he's had ups and downs with turning them down and breaking up with a lot of those he's dated. That's how he got the nickname 'Poisonous Heartthrob'.

Honestly, whoever made these nicknames had no creativity and clearly was just bored.

Besides him being a player, Hyunjin's deemed an angel.

Though I'm not so sure, I've seen him with a very popular Junior, Minju.

I'm sure they have something going on yet he continues to entertain helpless female students who act as though they don't have a career to strive for.