I Care About You

General POV:

Jude and Connor are walking home hand in hand after Connor saved him from doing something that would change everyone's life forever. As they get to Jude's house they stop to talk.

" What should I say when we get inside" Jude asks as they stop right outside the door? " Just tell them the truth," says Connor as neither boy stops looking at the other. " Which is what" asks Jude still not knowing what to say. "You had to get away from everyone so that you could have sometime to yourself to think things through" says Connor as he's still thinking. "But that's not the truth" says Jude to Connor. "Let's just go inside," says Connor as he starts laughing and smiling which makes Jude smile and blush.

As the two boys get inside they look into the living room where everyone else was and everyone was sitting except for Stef who had just gotten off the phone as they shut the front door Jude and Connor walk up to them scared for their lives.

" Hello" says Jude really scared but calm because he has Connor with him. " Where have you guys been" asks Stef mad at the two boys? " The park" lies Jude to their face. " hmmm then why did I just get off the phone with Taylor's father who says that he saw the two of you by the bridge.... Alone" says Stef as she gets angry when she says " Alone". " We went to the park by the bridge" lies Jude again but less convincing. " Connor where were you" asks Stef knowing that Connor doesn't like lying. As everyone looked at Connor he got very nervous and blurted out " Fine we were at the bridge alone.. but I was only there to save Jude before he could jump off the bridge.....I'm sorry". As he says " I'm sorry" he starts crying into his arms as Jude stomps upstairs angry. " I can't believe you told them..... I hate you" yells Jude as he gets upstairs and cries and slams his room door behind him. " It's ok Connor" says Lena as she walks up to him and comforts him. As Stef walks up to them Lena says " Give the kids a break they've been through a lot of stress lately". " I'll be back" says Stef as she leaves the house. " Can I go talk to Jude" asks Connor as Lena lets go of him and he wipes his face off. " Yes you can" says Lena as she puts he hands in her lap.

As Connor walks up the stairs he hears Jude crying in his room and he knows that he's made a big mistake opening his mouth. As he walks up to the door he takes a breath before he opens the door. As the door opens he sees Jude crying on his bed as he's sitting there. When Connor walks in the room and shuts the door behind him he sees Jude look up.

" Why did you tell them" asks Jude as Connor sits down next to him and puts his arm around Jude's back to comfort him? " They were going to find out eventually" says Connor as he lifts up Jude's head and looks into his beautiful eyes. " I know but I didn't want them to find out this way" says Jude as he looks back down again. " Hey" says Connor as he lifts up Jude's head once again. " I only told them because they deserve to know what happened. They care about you.... I care about you... ok" Says Connor as they hug and smile together.

As they end the hug Connor hears his phone go off and looks at it with a text from his dad that says " Come home now.... We need to talk".

" I got to go my dad needs me home" says Connor as he starts to leave the room. " Connor" says Jude as Connor turns back around and says " Yes". " I love you" says Jude smiling. " I love you to" says Connor as he leaves the room and shuts the door.

As Connor walks to the stairs he's stopped by a nosey Mariana and asked the one question that he didn't want to be asked just yet. " Are you and Jude dating again". He had to tell her because he knows that if he doesn't tell her that she's going to ask Jude. Connor also knows that if Mariana asks Jude that Jude's going to tell her yes.

Connor's POV:

What does my dad need to talk to me about is all I can think about when I'm walking home around 9:00 at night. Is he dating someone again? Is he getting married? Did he get someone pregnant? As I get closer and closer to my house I get more nervous and begin to walk faster and faster. As Get I home I open the door as fast as I can and yell for my father. As I shut the door I can tell that he has something to say and it's serious.

" Connor......." Is all I hear before I pass out from the shock of what he said to me.

A/N

What do you thing Connor's dad said to him? What do you think is going to happen next? What do you think Taylor's father told Stef on the phone?