Starts With Goodbye

Jude's POV:

As I was giving Callie a hug I heard a knocking sound coming from the doorway and I look up to see the one person that I wanted to see standing there. As I saw him I pushed Callie off my bed and saw her fall to the floor.

" What was that for" asked Callie as she felt hurt and out of breath? " Sorry but can you please leave" I said not even paying attention to her as she left the room and said something to the person in the doorway as she walked past him. Then he came in the room and shut the door behind him. " Callie came to my house and told me to come talk to you" said Connor as he sat down next to me feeling sad. " I know she told me" I said feeling just as sad as Connor does. " I know you want me to say that I came here to say that I want to go back out with you, but I don't know if I can" said Connor looking away from me. " Why" I asked really wanting to know why he can't? " Because what if I hurt you again and you do the exact same thing that you last time that I hurt you. I don't want to be the reason that you run away or get hurt... Jude Callie's right... I'm the reason that you always get hurt and I.... I can't keep hurting you... I'm sorry but I can't go back out with you again" as he says that he gets up from my bed and starts to leave as I cry and won't every stop crying because my heart is broken in two.

As soon as my room door shuts I feel like my heart snapped in two. All of a sudden Brandon opens the door to ask if I'm ok and he sees me crying. He all of a sudden sits down on my bed with me and gives me a hug and doesn't stop. The last thing he says is " I'll always be here with you. You're my brother and nothing can change that".