lingering toches pt 3🌶

"such a fucking slut for mommy taking all mommys cock like the greedy slut you are, such a obedient little thing Just for me" i moan at her words and that sends her over the edge with a last few forcefull thrusts she takes the toy slowly out of my mouth my saliva dripping down of it.

"Fuck you did so good pet" she pulls me up and kisses me feverishly pushing me on the bed making me fall back my forearms being the only thing holding me up. In a split second Nat is on top of me and looks at me "do i have your consent and permission to do whatever i want to you?" I nod eagerly and she raises her eyebrow at me "yes mommy do whatever you want to me im your dirtly little slut, use me, ruin me, ill do whatever you want, pleaseee"

her gaze darkens even more and without warning she slams the strap in my pussy making me yelp and moan. "Yes thats it take mommys big cock like the desperate whore you are." "Oh fuck" she slams the rest of the toy in so shes all inside me "what a pathetic whore for mommy, taking all mommys cock like the whore you are. I can see it in your tummy." I moan out "yeah you like what mommy gives you dont you pet?" "I do mommy please fuck me!" "As you wish"
She presses her hands on my tummy making me feel the strap in my belly and i moan softly she takes it all out and slams it in again. She jackhammers me into the matress hitting my g spot repeatedly "fuck take it all slut" tears of pleasure roll out of my eyes "please mommy, can i cumm....ahhw shiiiiiitttt" my boobs boounce up and down from the force "cum for me pet, scream my name" she raises one of my legs over her shoulder and continously jackhammers inside me making the toy go even deeper than before before i know it i see stars before my eyes and squirt all over the cock "ahhhhh fuck mommyyyy omygod!!" At this point probably the whole compound is fed up with our screaming and moaning but with Just one look at natasha i know shes not done with me yet.

I catch my breath for a bit before i see wanda lay down next to me with her face next to my legs she pulls me in one motion on top of her so we are in 69 postion with my ass towards Nat. "Your gonna eat wanda out while i fuck this fat ass of yours, you wont stop even if you think its too much for you, if you really want to stop use your safeword." "I- uh- okay.... my safewords is Ironman, that will immediately throw me off." "Good one, now put that mouth to good use and eat wanda out" i kitten lick wandas folds that are already dripping from watching Nat fuck me i slowly circle her clit and i feel the same being dine by me making me moan softly into wandas core making her moan louter and me whimper. I feel nats fingers circling my arse and buck my hips "what a fucking whore you are, i dont even need lube you dripped all down to your thight little asshole ready to be fucked." She spanks my ass a couple times hard making me moan into wandas core while tongue fucking her before i know it she cums all in my mouth and she gets from under me making me ket out a loud whine. A hard Sting comes on both of my ass cheeks before natasha pulls me up with my back into her chest and her hand wrapped around my troath she teases the bukge against my ass putting pressure on it making me let out a needy moan "please....mommy put your Dick in my thight hole stetch it out its all for you please.." she growls in my ear and thightens her hand then i feel the tip in my ass "ohhhh fuckk mommyy it feels so good" she starts to slowly slide ther rest in and lets me adjust then wanda comes up before me with a vibrators sucks on my niples and slowly inserts the pink toy she turns it up slowly and when its on max she starts moving it as if on cue Nat starts thrusting the strap into my other hole making me breath heavily and moan every so often they keep hoing hitting all the right spits then wanda takes it out and puts it on my clit making me moan louddd, Nat bends me over and thrusts at a ungodly pace fucking me doggystyle. I Come screaming aoth tears out of my eyes from all the stimulation and flop down they keep thrusting Nat chasing her own high and wanda letting me ride out my orgasm. With Just a few thrusts and groans Nat comes crashing down too and slowly pull it out of me making me whimper softly she kisses me from my shoulder down my back and takes off the strap.

They lay down on either side of me "you did so good love, thank you for this" i smile lazily "thank you two, i love you" "we love you too dorogoya" wanda says softly stroking my sweaty hair out of my face. I pucker up my lips and they chuckle softly both giving me a soft Kiss on my lips. "Im gonna take a Quick shower, wanna join me?" I say softly stroking both of their hands that lay on my stomach. "Yeah id like that." Nat says "me too" i smile and get up carefully i grab three towels out of the closet and turn to my dumbfounded fiancées "how can you even walk right now!? Even im not sure i can bevause ive been fucked hard by you but we fucked you even harder so how tf?!?" I chuckle "Nat, baby did you forget im a supersoldier?" "Right..." We chuckle and make our way into the shower helping eachother wash our bodies and kissing eachother lovingly. After that we change into comfy pjs and fall asleep closely cuddled up together