lies and training

We get back to the compound and i throw the two guys over my shoulders and carry wanda in bridal style. I walk into the common room and see Tony and rhodey talking, Peter making a jigsaw puzzle i tell a soft hey and walk to the elevator i throw pietro and wanda in my room and uncle b in his room next to my room on the right. I get some clothes out of my closet and change into workout clothes

I grab my water bottle and put my airpods in, i shuffle my workout playlist and go on a 10 mile run.
An hour later i get back at the compound and head to the gym to see Nat punching the bag with a lot of force i observe her for a minute and make my way to her and Catch her hands. "Alright, thats enough. Youre clearly too angry and are punching wrong. Take a break." I hand her a towel and a spare bottle water i had with me. I examineren her hands and move to a corner and get bandages and cream out of them. Without saying anything i take her hands cream them and bandage them up tightly. Seeing as shes still rlly frustrated i offer to spar with her.

We get in the ring and she immediately throws punches at me which i dodge catch or twist i dont hit back tho. I let her punch me a couple times on my chest and stomach which actually doesnt hurt that much because i have real good abs there.
See seemingly calms down a bit but then her eyes well up and she starts punching harder and harder and faster she gets so upset she doesnt think anymore and starts hitting me in my face too. I just stand there getting bloodier with the second

until suddenly Nat gets thrown across the room i see a furious wanda with a deadly look in her eyes

until suddenly Nat gets thrown across the room i see a furious wanda with a deadly look in her eyes. She moves to Nat Who Just got up off the floor with anger. I swiftly move between them so they cant get to eachother "WTF NATASHA" wanda screams "WHY TF DID YOU HIT YN YOU COULD HAVE KILLED HER" Nat looks at me schock comes across her face "I- I did that?" She chokes out with tears in her eyes "YEAH YOU DID YOU ASSHOLE" Nat starts to silently cry i shoot wanda an dissapointed glare and take the trembling hands of the crying redhead in mine.

"Nat look at me" i say softly but she doesnt move "Nat please..." she keeps looking at the floor i gently kneel in front of her and look at her "hey... its allright im fine, im not mad, iknow you needed it. Besides i heal pretty fast." Nat flung her s around my neck and threw my body on my bum because of the force and sat on my lap hugging me tight and clutching my shirt as if she was afraid i would leave. "Im so so sorry i didnt even realise I- I ..." i cut her off "iknow and its okay, im okay i trust you, iknow you wouldnt Hurt me on purpose. I knew you needed it cuz otherwise i wouldve stopped you."

I stroked her back and wiped her tears. I hugged her a little tighter and looked at wanda. Who looked really jealous but i Just couldnt deal with her right now. So i spoke in her mind * apologize to natasha, its not her fault also dont be so jealous its not like im kissing her or bending her over the hood of my car now am i?* she guiltily looked away "Im sorry natasha, i didnt know."

Nat looked at her "I would never Hurt her, unlike you" i looked at natasha confused "what do you mean Nat? She didnt Hurt me?" Nat looked like she could fly at wandas troath at any moment "whats going on..?" I asked looking between them. "Wanda here... has a botfriend." I look at wanda schock on my face "wanda....? Please tell me that isnt true." She looked down "why did nobody tell me?!?" Nat scoffed "because her boyfriend is a toaster Who doesnt treat her right we hopen you would but we thought she would atleast tell you." I shake my head feeling betrayed "I cant believe you right now." I said looking at wanda Who was crying. "Please yn... i dont love him" "you shouldve told me" "iknow, iknow. I was afraid of your reaction and he hurts me. I wanted to break up with him but he treathened me to stay with him, that otherwise he would kill me."

"Wands youre cute but youre rlly stupid, youre surrounded by all avengers, youre one of the strongest yourself. Besides we dont even need him" i roll my eyes and carefully let Nat go "im gonna take a shower, ill be right back." I walk to my room and take some sweatpants and a oversized shirt to change into i shower and walk out without my short in Just a sportbra. "Hey.." i jump into fighting stance when i suddenly see natasha sitting on my bed with a firstaid kit. I chuckle "sorry, didnt see you there." She smiles softly "let me help you." I hum and sit on the bed she goes to put one leg over each side of my lap and straddles me putting some cream on the wound and gently wrapping them up. She then softly kisses around the bruises and kisses my cheek.

"So why were you so upset Tasha?" She tiles her head with a smile "tasha? Thats New. Only you can call me that" i smile and Kiss her forehead. "Now answer my question, Tasha." "Your dad lied to us." "What do you mean." "He wasnt with fury at 3 am, Fury didnt need him to Come in." I furrow my brows "I- ...I tracked his Phone and he purchased a hotel room for 3 days, he also ordered roomservice for two persons..." i clench my jaw and fist she gently places her hand on my jaw and her other hand in mine. "He...He was seen with another man...kissing." i knew he was bisexual but never knew he would cheat "Are- Are you allright?" I ask her while hugging her petite waist "no, but right now with you in this moment im okay."