goodgirls pt2 🌶

Only 5 more chapters left the book will be finished at 30 chapters, ill probably finish the book in 2 weeks ♡♡♡

Love all of you xx

Yn pov

I roll over and trap them underneath me with my knees between their legs. And my hands next to their heads. "So my girls thought that if they would please me enough i would forget about the other end of my promise hmm?" They look at eachother shocked.

"Dont worry my girls, ill give you both the pleasure you deserve." Both of them are already naked so i Just start to press my knees against their cores. "Mhmm, mommy fuck." Wanda groans while Nat Just lets out airy moans. I lean down and trail kisses from nats jaw, over her neck to her breasts nipping and sucking while massaging one of wandas breasts with my hand  using my other one to keep me up.  After a few minutes i switch and do the same to wanda Who moans and groans from even the smallest kittenlicks

"you like that dont you Princess, sooo... soooo needy for mommy." I suck and bite on the side of her neck soothing it with kisses and my tongue then doing the same to Nat Just above her shoulders. "Fffuckk mommy." I chuckle lustfully. "Wanda lay down on your back, legs spread. Baby, sit there and watch while touching yourself but youre not allowed to cum or ill punish you." She nods her head quickly and goes to stand up when i grab her jaw. "Words baby, or you wont get any." "Yyes mommyy." She almost moans out as reply and i smirk giving her a slap on her ass making her jump up in surprise and i wink at her.

"Watch, baby." I start a heavy make out session with wanda kepping my knee against her centre making her buck her hips occassionaly. I trail kisses down from her jaw to her sternum, licking a long wet strip of saliva down to her waist Just above her core making her arch her back trying to get me down. She tangles her hands in my hair and tries to push me down to her aching and dripping centre making me grab her wrists and keeping them above her head while continueing to place small love bites on her innerthighs. Wanda squirms under me making me chuckle darkly

"tell me what you want princess..." "pplease mommy.." "please what?" I hear a groan from Nat seeing her almost on her high making me tskkk "baby, no Cumming. I mean it." She whines and i throw her a glare as to tell 'you better not go againts me' and she squirms under my watch. I put my attention back on wanda Who is laying desperate for a release under me. "Please mommy fuck me!!" Just like that my tongue is as deep as it can be in her needy hole making her yell out of pleasure.

Nat pov

Im sitting on a chair next to the bed seeing yn dive her tongue deep into wandas pussy making me moan at the sight. wandas face contorts of deep pleasure making my fingers speed up. I see yn sucking on wandas clit making her yell out "fuckkkkkk mommyyyy!!" And archimg her back off the bed. Wanda is glistening with sweat eyebrows furrowed while moaning frequently. I moan at the sight of yn smirking in wandas pussy looking up at her with hooded eyes trough her long lashes, making me even hornier than i was if thats even possible at this point, i want to release so badly but yn wont be happy with that. maybe the punishment will be really hot?

I moan out at the thought of yn pounding into me with the strap. And of yn sucking my boobs and pussy like that. Before i know it ive released all over my fingers and my legs are shaking while coming down from my high. Shit... i look at wanda seeing her release all in yns mouth making her lap it up and swallow it all fuck thats so fucking hot. She goes up to Kiss wanda and both of them moan out.

Then yns fingers suddenly slam knuckle deep into wandas glistening core while she rubs her clit with her thumb without giving wanda time to recover from her high, shes already on the edge of another high. Yn sucks harshly on wandas nipples and bites down making wanda moan out loud. Yn goes down again replacing her thumb with her mouth latching on and sucking like her life depends on it. It doesnt take long before wanda squirts all over yns face, closing her eyes being too tired out to go on.

"Are you tired princess? Or can you do one more?" "Please no mommy not right now im wayyy too sensitive." "Thats okay princess why dont you go take a long bath while i teach Nat a lesson for disobeying me and cumming without my permission." Wamda nods smiling softly and stands up limping almost falling down but recovering Quick and whispering in my ear "Goodluck natty, you will need it." Giving me a Kiss on my cheek while yn helps her into the bathtub.