20 questions (part of story)

After Nat was done she stealthily made her way out and began to investigate the Steve and Fury matter while Just minutes later little Rogers wakes up. She could feel even before opening her eyes that the widow had already left. She stood up and folded her blanket and pillow and laid it back on the place she called her bed for the first night here. She took some clothes and stepped into the shower after locking her bathroom door.

Maximoff woke up to the sound of the shower and blushed when she recalled last nights events. She had her first Kiss... and damn was it good. She could still feel the lips of the better and female version of Steve on hers. She was daydreaming when yn got out of the bathroom from a shower with brushed teeth in her outfit for the day. Wanda was at a loss of words, she looked really good in some casual attire.

(Foto got deleted :( )

"Hey youre up" the soft voice of the woman said , while the redhead still in the comforts of the New bed groaned and clutched her head.

Yn softly chuckled and threw a water bottle and a pair of advils to the witch. "Thanks..." Wanda softly murmered.

"There is a spare toothbrush in the bathroom and a clean towel feel free to raid my closet for some clothes and ill go down to make breakfast, allright?"
Wanda nodded gratefull. "Thank you yn." Both women smiled at eachother and yn made her way outta the door to the kitchen. No one else was awake yet seen as it was only 10pm and they had a lot to drink. So she decided to Cook breakfast for everyone. She made pancakes, scrambled eggs with bacon, toast and waffles also a box of poptarts was placed on the table seeing the god eat it yesterday and being ecstatic about it. At last Coffee, different tea's and jus d'orange were placed on the table.

"Jarvis can you alert all the avengers that breakfast is served please?"
"Yess miss Rogers."
The AI answered
"Thank you jarvis, Just call me yn please."
"Allright yn, the team is alerted and are on their way."

Yn plated the last dishes on the table and went to wash her hands, she got advils out of a cupboard and a tray of waters knowing most will have a terrible headache. Yn herself took only three beers yesterday and since she is a supersoldier she doesnt get drunk easily.

When she walked out there sat a couple zombies at the table only Romanoff, Maximoff and Uncle B werrent as bad, her dad still nowhere to be seen. She made a mental note to keep some food behind for him incase he got down later. "Wow never knew the avengers was a disguise for the cast of the walking dead." She chuckled. A bottle was thrown at her head from behind but before it could hit her she catched it and threw it back to Tony.

"Thats how you thank me for making breakfast? Next time you stand in the kitchen and make this." She playfully scoffed and rolled her eyes. Nat chuckled, wanda smiled and Bucky had a proud smirk on his face. "Thats my niece." Tony gasped fake offended "thats my niece too you know, she called me uncle Tony." She rolled her eyes with a smile and handed the waters and the advils out. Then took seat on the empty chair next to sam.

They all began to eat and made light conversation till a moan was heard...

Kidding it goes on ;)

Wanda embarassedly cleared her throat when everybody turned to her with amused smiles. "What? The food is really good."

Yn chuckled "thanks wands." Then the attention was shifted to yn
"Yn is it okay if we ask questions about you seeing as we dont know much?" Rhodey asked.
Yn smiled gently "sure, ask away."

"Who is your mom?

"Well dad had me with peggy before he turned in ice. I was 3 at that time."

"Youre a supersoldier, right?"

"Yeah, after my dad got in the ice 17 years later they found me. They gave me the super soldier serum, even tho i already was half super soldier so thats also why im stronger than my dad they thought i was so strong that they also tried and experimented on me. So im a supersoldier with powers. They used to call me the powersoldier not really unique or anything but yeah what else do you call a woman with one and a half times the dna of a super soldier and different powers."

She let out a soft chuckle and shook her head.

"Anyways, They trained me for like 4 years before they turned me in ice but i kinda only got out 3 years ago. So originally im around the 74 years old but ive lived for only 27 so when they ask my age they will hear 27 not 74 because im simply robbed from those years. I had to hide because hydra was still after me but i got fed up with it its not like im defenseless, so i wanted to join you to help you guys to take down the bitches and spend time with my dad again."

Then it was kinda silent yn chuckled humorlessly "dont worry i got some cool scars out of it. I also made a friend. Last year he was also in hydra with his sister but he got injured really really badly so bad that even tho it was a year ago he still isnt able to fully walk. It was in Sokovia it was pure coincidence that i was there at that time, i used a lot of my powers on him to keep him alive. hes only been conscious since 2 months and since then all he talks about is his sister. He never said her name tho, all i know is his first name and age and well about his life but uhm its like even now he is still trying to protect his little sister by twelf minutes. Hes one of the reasons im private about my life because he lived with me actually he still lives in my house Just without me for now. I was hoping that once he recovered he could be a avenger too, we really want to find his sister. And he has a power and pretty good fighting skills"

Wanda has tears in her eyes.
"Hes alive??" She sobs.
She stands up and jumps at yn her neck and slings her legs around her waist.
"Thank you! Thank you for saving him. Im forever grateful, can you take me to him please. Please ive missed him so much i thought he was dead." She chokes on her sobs.

"Youre pietros twin sister?" Yn asked shocked.
"Its really him, omg i cant believe it." She hugs yn even tighter and kisses her full on her lips with tears streaming down her face then she hides her head in yns neck and gives a couple kisses while constant tears are shed.

"I guess we are taking a trip to my house then, had to pick up some stuff either way." She softly smiles while caressing wandas back. "Tony can pietro stay here? I dont really want to leave him alone seeing as Hes still not fully healed and hes wands her brother, please?" Tony pats her shoulder "ofcourse anything for my niece and her girlfriend."

Wanda blushes and says "well shes not my girlfriend... but thank you stark."
"No problem kid." He gently smiles