thats where i belong

I feel all tingly and gasp while sitting up and panting hard, i look around and see all shocked faces. I stand up stumbling a little. "Baby, Princess?" "Omfg! YN!!!" They run at me hugging me tightly while i wrap my arms around them giving both a Kiss on their heads. "Yn....?" I look up making eyecontact with Tony and bucky "hey uncles T and B" i smile softly they gasp and smile widely while my redheads are still uncontrollably sobbing in my chest.

After i explained what happend and d'r. Cho declarered me all healthy and alive i was free to leave the medbay and took my two loves to my room.

As soon as i close the door behind me they fling themselves at me and cry "loves, i know... but im good now. Im alive and well." Wanda speaks up first choking on her sobs "yyou ddied.... i didnt feel you anymore... a- and it all wouldnt have happend if we Just believed you!!" She breaks down "princess, its not your faults! I love you two and i could never leave you two willingly" Nat is quiet and beating herself up about it on the inside before i can say anything she bolts away down the hall, "princess i gotta go find Nat. Take a shower freshen up we will be back shortly." She nods and presses a soft Kiss kn my cheek. I run down the corridors looking for my baby, suddenly i remember what she told me.

'Whenever my emotions overwhelm me i go to a lake outside in the Woods probably ten minutes from the compound it always calms me down and gives me space to sort my feelings out.'

I run and grab one of my hoodies that Hung on the coat rack
(Do you call it that?)

I run and run and within 3 minutes im at a lake but i dont see Nat, i look atound and around and then see her sitting on top of some rocks near the waterside. "Baby please, listen to me" she looks up her face tearstained and eyes puffy. I walk closer and sit beside her. My body knows exactly what to do and on autopilot they pull her in my lap and craddle her head against my chest so she can listen to my heartbeat. "I love you, ynn..... please never leave again" she sobs a little and i stroke her tears away from her cheeks gently while placinv a soft Kiss on her forehead. "I love you too Baby, i wont leave." She looks up at me with a innocent and vulnerable look in her eyes "promise me, promjse me you wont leave us again" "i promise baby" she smiles sweetly and places a Kiss in the nape of my neck and she shivvers slightly "Are you cold Baby?" I ask her hugging her a little tighter. "A bit...." i chuckle softly and pull my hoodie over her head and she snuggles into the fabric. "Come on lets go back love and take a shower." "Okay babe" she kisses my nose "carry me?" She asks pouting, i smile and pick her up while she wraps her legs around my waist and snuggles her face in my neck, leaving kisses and small bites on my skin.

We walk back to the compound and our joined room, as we head inside wanda comes Just outside the shower and gives both of us a Kiss on our cheeks having to step on her tippy toes. "Come on tasha ill get some clothes for you to wear afterwards, you go relax okay?" She smiles softly with her hand on my cheek and leaves a sweet Kiss on my lips lingering a little longer and mumbles softly "okay babe" she gets in the shower and i see that wanda has one of my hoodies on and i smile at her "you look cute in my clothes" she smiles and wraps her arms around me then leans up and places her lips tenderly on mine. "Ive missed you...." i nudge my nose with hers with a soft expression on my face. "Ive missed you two too" i break away slowly and walk to my closet getting out a navy blue hoodie with my last name on it and walk to nats drawer to get underwear and shorts out. I grab a fuzzy towel out of a cabinet and put them on the bathroom sink for Nat when she finishes.

I grab some comfy clothes for myself a emerald Green sweater and some nike shorts when Nat walks out smiling softly i hum "okay loves, ill take a ahower but we have to talk afterwards about everything that happend okay?" They nod sadly and i walk over to Embraer both of them in a hug kissing their heads "Just know i love you two" i grab a towel and take a long shower washing all the 'dead' off me i use my rose scented shampoo and lavender body wash once im done i brush my theeth and spray some of my favorite cologne on, i put my hair in a low bun and get dressed.

Once i get out of the bathroom i see the two redheads smiling aforably, i chuckle and join them on my/our bed. "Ill start" Nat says, i smile encouragingly at her. "I thought you cheated....but you already know that.... i dont want to lose you..either of you. So can we please Just leave this behind us and act like we never broke up please, i Just want to marry you both..." i smile at her "me too ynn, we are both terribly sorry but it made us realise Just how much we live you and that we cant live without you."
I Kiss both of them passionately "marry me" they look at me shocked "w- what...?" Nat breaths out. I inhale "marry me. I was going to do it before everything.... i dont know where the rings have gone to but... marry me? I love you both more than life itself and i cant imagine ever having to live a day without being able to love the both of you, so what do you say?" "Yess!!" "A million times yes!!!" They Kiss me passionately and deepen it till our air is lost. Both of them pull the ringboxes out of their drawer in my room and give them to me. I smile big and slide their rings on their fingers. "I love you two." "And we love you more."