goodgirls pt3 🌶

Yn pov

After i helped wanda into the tub i walk to my special drawer and grab the 10 inch strapon putting on the harnass with double pleasing so that it brushes agains my clit too if i pound good and hard which is Just what i intend to do. I walk over to Nat Who gasps and moans at the sight of the strap. "On your knees baby." I say with a firm tone. She immediately obeys sitting on her knees looking at me trough her lashes "Your my little slut arent you baby?" "Yes mommy only yours." I hum grap her jaw while bending down and Kiss her fiercely i break away stand up "suck" she immediately takes the strap in her hands and licks the tip keeping eyecontact with me "goodgirl Just like that please mommy with sucking on her thick cock, mommy feels it all baby." With that said she immediately takes the fake cock amd Deep troaths it making the other end hit me perfectly "fuck baby Just like that." I hold her hair in a ponytail way out of her face while she Bob's her head up and down the shaft. "Soooo good fuck" i pull away from her "on the bed on all fours ass up" she skips away and lays i  position her glistening core dripping down her thighs. I rub her ass cheeks and slam the cock into her making her yelp. I continu going at a fast pace woth long deep strokes pounding her into the bed i go even faster and she cries it out "fuckkkkkk mommyyyy omygod fuckkkk Just like that its sooo goodddd." I pound into her and smack her ass, she moans and i do it again.

Her legs shake and she comes down from her orgasm that was building up inside her. I turn her around so shes on her back and pound into her again she whimpers due to the sensitivity. Small tears form in her eyes at the amount of pleasure. "Mhmm so sexy" i whisper out i look down at where the strap goes into her thight hole moaning out at the sight of her hole stretching around the fake cock she looked down too and moaned loudly arching her back pushing me in even further. "Please i i need to cum, please mommy" i stopped all movements taking the strap out and she whined and had tears on her cheeks "why did yyou stopp" "you werent good for mommy, cumming when i told you not to" she latched her arms around my neck placing soft kisses there and small tears falling down. "Pplease mommy ill be your goodgirl, please let me cum it hurts." I Kiss her softly "Come ride my face baby." I lay down and she positions her needy pussy above my face and i pull her down starting off with slow licks putting barely any pressure on her i speed up my stripes a bit avoiding her clit i go even faster and plunge my tongue into her hole swiping it all across her walls and curling it perfectly making a high pitch moan Come out. "Hmm so good, please keep going mommy, faster hmm" i speed up and plunge my tongue in and out curling it repeatedly while blushing with my nose against her bundle of nerves making her arch and my tongue slip deeper, she grinds her hips more into me while i go at my fastest "fuckk im gonna cum" and she squirts right into my nouth. I make eyecontact with her while swallowing all of her juices and clearing the remaining with my tongue and soft kisses on her pussy. "Im soo sensitive, i dont think i can walk" i chuckle softly and give her a sweet Kiss. "Ill carry you to the tub dont worry baby. I love you." She places a tired Kiss in my neck. "U love you too mommy...." Just like that her eyes flutter close.