the call

Steve pov

I woke up to my Phone ringing i turned over slowly so i wouldnt wake nat too. I looked at my Phone and sat right up without thinking. Nat woke up next to me and sat up. "You okay, babe?" "Ye-yeah, i Just need to take this..." he picked up "heyy, Dad." "Hey, Princess is everything allright?!?" "Yeah im fine, i Just called you to tell you i want to become an avenger i dont want to hide anymore." "Are you sure thats a good idea baby?" "Yeah dad, im ready." "Allright Come by the compound later today okay?" "Allright dad, love you." "Love you too Princess." (Nat Who still sat next to Steve looked pissed, she couldnt hear yn.)

Steve let out a deep breath a big smile came across his face he hadnt seen his daughter in years because it was too dangerous now he would see her everyday. If...Tony let her join...
He turned to Nat and his smile falltered "whats wrong Nat?" "Youre fucking cheating on me and ask me whats wrong!?!" "Cheating??? Im not cheating on you!" "Then Who is 'Princess, baby'." "Its complicated..."
"With Who are you cheating on me!?"
"Im not cheating on you baby, it.... it was my daughter." It was silent for a few sec and Nat looked at Steve to find out if he was lying. But he wasnt. "You have a daughter...?"

"Yeah, her name is yn shes 27."
"Tell me about her." She said softly. "Well i had her with peggy before i turned in ice. She was only 3... then 17 years later they found her. And gave her the super soldier serum, she was strong so they also tried and experimented on her. So shes a supersoldier with powers. They trained her for like 4 years before she also went in ice but she only got out 3 years ago. She had to hide because hydra was still after her but shes coming to the compound today. She wants to become an avenger."

Nat could see she meant a lot to Steve
"She sounds wonderfull, i cant wait to meet her." Then she started to get nervous what if yn didnt like her, what if its someone she hooked up with, what if she hates her after a while she asked "Steve, does she know about us?" It was silent for a while "no... i havent spoken to her after she found a place to hide. It was too dangerous. But she'll love you for sure." "How do you know?" "I dont i Just have a feeling."

Time skip, Steve told the team about yn and explained the situation Tony agreed to let her join, its currently 5pm and Yn arrived at the compound

Yn pov

I was excited to see my dad and uncle buck after all the years. I was looking forward to meeting the team and hopefully becoming one of them. I stepped inside the elevator and went to the main floor, where the avengers sat.

I made my way over to them and immediately tackled my dad into a hug "I missed you so much, Princess" he said with tears in his eyes. "I missed you too dad" then bucky stood up "little Rogers?" Yn let go of Steve and turned around "uncle Buck!" She lifted him into the air 《which was easy because shes also a super soldier ;) 》they hugged for a while until there was a cough, they let go and yn turned around. "Sorry how rude of me, hey im Yn Rogers, nice to meet you."

The guys flirtingly introduce themselves then yn eyes land on the two women two redheads to be precise and let Just that exactly be her type One looks bitchy and though while the other Just looks so delicate and soft

The taller redhead stands up and brings me in a hug "Im Wanda Maximoff nice to meet you yn"
"Nice to meet you too Wanda"
I say hugging her back after a couple of seconds with hestitation. I Just smiled down at the woman still being taller than the redhead. Then i let go of her small body. My dad and uncle buck stood with their jaws almost hitting the floor and then uncle buck a little too excited yelled "Omg you hugged her!" I rolled my eyes "yeah, yeah i did. Now grab your jaws off the floor." My dad and uncle B still being shocked stood there still.

I reached my hand out to the other Redhead Who was sat on the couch. She looked in my eyes for a second everything faded... those emerald Green eyes captivated me, i think she had the same with my deep ocean blue eyes. Because her eyes didnt look away till dad came between us. "Yn and Natasha can i talk with you two somewhere a more private?" The redhead turned her attention to him giving a knowing nod. While i Just crossed my arms causing my muscles to show even better. She looked at them for a second and i Just smirked then raised my eyebrow at my Dad.

"Why's that? I was Just introducing myself to Who appears to be Natasha..." i winked at her but subtly so only she could see it. I saw a blush creep up her face but she looked away standing up. "Please yn, Just Come for a minute." "Allright dad, Mr.Stark could you show me my room when i return? Or someone else Who knows where it is." He smiled at me "ofcourse little Rogers."

I walked with Natasha and Dad to the balcony where no one else could hear us. Meanwhile Bucky was explaining to the team why they were so surprised i hugged someone.

"Sooo...why did you need me here?"
"Well i wanted to introduce you properly." I looked confused "why, couldnt she have done that herself?"
It was silent and Natasha avoided eye contact with me at all cost. Which pissed me off. Dad Just remained silent visibly thinking how he was gonna tell me something. I became impatient and crossed my arms.

"Someone tell me right now what the fuck is going on." "Language..." i Just rolled my eyes at my father "not the moment Steve..." the redhead said speeking up and looking at my frustrated posture for a second then turning to dad again.

"Nat, this is Yn my daughter. Yn this is Natasha romanoff my girlfriend."
I looked at the two expecting someone to burst out laughing and tell me its a joke. "You joking?" I said turning all my attention to my father. "No yn im not. I know its hard to imagine me with another woman than your mom but shes not gonna replace her" Damn Just my luck i looked at the redhead Who looked guilty. "Well as long as she makes you happy, ill be fine dad." We hugged eachother and he had happy tears on his face. "Im Just gonna head to the others and head to my room. Bye Dad. Natasha." I walked as quickly away as possible.

I walked into the room full of People talking and giggling with uncle B as loudest. "You're not telling them embarassing stories about me are you, uncle B? Wanda spoke up "nope, Just showed us some pictures of you as a cute lil baby." She smiled. I clutched my heart playing offended "so you're saying im not cute anymore." I fake pouted. She began to stutter and her cheeks turned red. "N-no! Thats not what i meant. You're r-really cute b-but i -."

"Relax wands, im Just teasing. But good to know you think im cute." I winked at her. She blushed even harder at the nickname and the winking while others Just laughed. "So... can someone show me my room?"

"Wanda would love to show you to your room." Tony said. Grinning, and i smirked at wanda Who gave him a death glare. "Well miss Maximoff it would be my honor to have you as my Guide to my room."

*oh fuck me* she said under her breath so i grabbed her hand leading her out sight walking towards the big empty hallway before leaning close enough to her to whisper in her ear. *i wouldnt mind doing that but you'll have to be patient darling." Her breath hitched and she looked at me with wide-eyes i Just smirked and winked at her absolutely loving the effect i have on her after only knowing her for about 2 hours or so. I slowly pulled my body away from her taken her hand again nudging her to collect herself again and show me to my room. I gave her a Kiss on her cheek as a thank you and her cheeks started to glow. "Thank you, darling. Can i have your Phone real Quick before you leave?" She hestitated a little but handen her Phone i put my number in it under the name, The cuter Rogers ;)♡

I gave it back and she smiled at it and then looked down. "Ill leave you to it, also Stark is throwing a party later today at 9pm or so in honor of you joining the avengers. So ill see you there?" She asked with a little hope in her tone. "Yeah Ill be there Darling." And she quickly nodded and turned away not wanting me to see her flustered state and her crimson red face. Well guess i have to get myself ready for tonight i Just chuckled to myself thinking of wanda's flustered state but it turned into a frown as soon as i thought about the other 'redhead'