everything goes to shit

Yn pov

Flashback
After i walked out of the bathroom i put on some shorts and a sportbra i walked back to my girls and picked them up because they are really wobbly and limping i softly place them in bed and lay down in the middle i open my arms and they immediately scoot in and lay their arms around my stomach and both pf them pu their hand on one of my boobs, i chuckle softly "yn...?" "Yeah wands?" "We want you." Nat states i look confused "We have Just finished aftercare and now you want to go again?" Now she looks nervous "No we want you....to be with us......if you want that too, do you want us?"  A huge smile breaks out on my face "i want you two in very aspect of the word want" i Kiss them both passionately "go on a date with me?" I breath out with my eyes closed it stays silent so i open my eyes and both of them are looking at me with adoration "whats wrong? Do i have something on my face?" They chuckle "no love, you dont. Youre Just really cute. We would love to go on a date with you." I smile softly then i whisper in nats ear "baby, dont calk me cute if i fucked you hard Just a couple minutes ago. She blushes "fuck you, now im horny again." I chuckle and Kiss her softly. " both of you go on a date with me first if all goes well maybe after that ill keep up to my promise of rewarding you two if you made me cum, keep in mind tho every orgasm you two gave me is two for either of you, so dont give me more than you can handle." I husk out they moan at my words "fuck daddy please dont tease us like that before we go to sleep if youre not going to do anything about it." Wanda whines out i chuckle darkly "cant promise anything Princess" i Kiss both of them and they Kiss eachother then cuddle their faces into my neck if only they knew how much they mean to me i Kiss their heads and close my eyes ready to sleep.
Flashback ended

I wake up because of the mission alert i go to wake up the redheads but they arent there. I suit up and run to the quinjet there they are i go over to them wanting to greet them with a kiss but both of them push me away i look Hurt and they look away quickly. I scoff and turn away walking over to Tony. "Hey yn you good?" I sigh "at the moment not really but ill be fine, so whats this mission?" "Destroying a hydra base, has this anything to do with the almost crying redheads over there?" I look at them but they dont look me in my eyes "yeah.. idont know we were more than fine yesterday and now they wont even look at me, seems like they regret it." He sighs sadly "i dont know kid, but if they cant even talk to you about it theyre not worth your time." "Iknow uncle, i Just really liked them i dont know where this is coming from." He pats my shoulder and walks away i go to sit down and coean my Guns and knives. I decide to try one more time and walk over to Nat and wanda "Okay what is up with you two?" "Nothing Rogers." Nat says. I scoff "so now its Rogers?" "Last night was a mistake." Wanda says and Nat follows with "It shouldve never happend."
I can feel my heart breaking "So, both of you Just used me as a good fuck? And you two regret it?" They nod "say it and ill leave you alone. Say it before i will read your mind" Nat starts to shout "FOR FUCKS SAKE YN IT WAS A MISTAKE WE REGRET IT, IT SHOULD NEVER HAVE HAPPEND LEAVE US THE FUCK ALONE." im Hurt so damn Hurt im sure if it was possible my heart would shatter into pieces right now. I slowly back away and change my face into a stoic blank face with no emotions i turn around without sparing them a second glance. I can hear wanda breaking down and it tugs at my heart,  but they dont want me there it would Just make things worse.

A couple minutes later Tony goves a mission debrief and a gameplan i put all my weapons away and get ready to attack when he gives us the sign the others grab parachutes but i jump down before they can gorce me to put one on.

On comms

Stark: Rogers did you really Just jump off again without a parachute?

Yn: Maybe, ive landed fase 2 in working.

Maximoff: Are you crazy yn, you vould get Hurt

Yn: this is a mission line maximoff its Rogers for you and im fine, dont bother

There follows a silence

Yn: stark im in i have my eyes on the files.

Outside the rest of the avengers are fighting agents.

Stark: Rogers report

Yn: im fine stark thanks, but i have a little problem ill be out in 20 minutes if not blow the building

Romanoff: yn are you stupid?!? You cant do that!

Yn: Its Rogers for you and it appears iam indeed stupid, as for the last. Watch me.

Yn cuts off her comms

Romanoff: damn you Rogers.

The team is on the quinjet the 20 minutes are almost over.

Banner: blow the building, the times up.

Stark: no i wont do that!

Banner: youre putting us in danger this is what she wanted, do it

Tony starts to tear up

"Im so so sorry yn....i love you" he pushes the button and the building collapses. He cries silently when wanda and natasha break out in tears. He gets furious. "Both of you have no reason to cry, if it wasnt for the two of you she would have kept fighting but you two broke her and her trust. You dont deserve to mourn" they know he is right and silently cry with their heads Hung in shame.