proposal?

A couple weeks later...

Yn pov

Wanda, Nat and I have been together for almost a year now and i couldnt have been happier with them. I think its time to take the next step and replace the promise ring by the rings of phase 2: engagement rings.

I asked for my blessing to marry them to pietro and yelena. Pietro was easy but yelena...that was another story....

Three days ago....

I was walking up to the frontdoor of yelena's condo outside the city and rang the doorbell. "Who is it?" "Yn" the door opens "hey yn, whats up?" "Can i Come in?" She shrugs and steps aaide while leading me into the small livingroom grabbing a bottle of beer. "Want one?" "Please" she throws it in my hand "thanks" she sits down in front of me "so, whats up?" "I umm... i Want to ask your blessing to marry Nat." She squints her eyes "did you ask pietro for his blessing too?" "I did" she humms and grabs a random knife out of her jacket and begins to twirl it in her hand. "What are your intentions with my sister Rogers?" "Yelena....i...hmm ok. I want to wake up next to her the rest of my life, to take her on dates night, show her all my love and have a family with her. I really love your sister." "Oh iknow." And she throws the knife at me making me catch it before it can get in my face amd look at her again "you know, but?" "If you Hurt her, ill kill you. Ill stab you in your heart, twist it around and drag it down so your heart tears open filling your insides with too much blood aka internal bleeding, then i will slam your head against the wall over and over till you puke up your insides and even more blood, when im done and they find your body, it wont have any blood inside anymore except for maybe in your lungs." She smiles innocently at me "understood?" I smile a little "i understand lena." Now she smiles forreal "good, youre like a second sister to me so i really dont want to have to do that but i will if i need to." I chuckle "i know lena, youre like my sister too." We hug briefly and drink a couple more beers planning the engagement.

Present day

Now im sitting in one of Tony's racecars outside of the jeweler to pick up the rings, i had already reserved them so its easy. Pay, get them and leave. Then all thats left is to propose. Im nervous as fuck. What if they think its too soon, kr they Just dont want to marry me, or marry at all. I mean the last wouldnt be too bad but the others are horror to think about.

I walk inside and go up to Mrs. Frommage the jeweler Who had been helping me pick the perfect rings for hopefully my soon to be fiancées. "Finally the big question day?" She smiles encouragingly at me ive had these reserved for 3 months already probably why. I smile nervously back "yup, im ready as i can be." "Good, im sure they will love them, and will love to be your soon-to-be-wives." I smile "here they are, already in the boxes aswell. I had a feeling when you called that today was the day." "Thank you so much" i smile gratefull for all the help shes given me. "Its nothing, now go fet your women!" I chuckle pay and walk out with the boxes in my hand putting them carefully in my pocket.

I call the team except my redheads to let them know the plan. They will do as if we have a undercover mission in a chic restaurant, so that the dresses and my suit wont be weird or suspicious. Then they will sneak away, ill pop the question and we will have an afterparty at the compound.

I go back to the compound and hide the boxes in my suit for the night. I go dowmstairs and eat some lunch, ive been avoiding my girls the whole day already and theyre slightly pissed at me, i think.... im now playing with ethan before he will sleep a weekend at my sorta nieces house, sharon Carter actually shes my Mother niece but that means shes my late niece or something like that, i dont know atleast shes family and has been there for me and my dad so i trust her with my son, he adres her its really cute.

"YN Y/M/N ROGERS" I gulp "hi Nat, hey wands." I wave a bit. "O so now you talk to us huh?!?" "Do you have someone else?" Wanda asks after nats angry shout. "What! No!!" I say offended "yeah you sure Rogers? Then Who was it you were thinking so highly off?"
I look at her confused "whatever do you mean?" She scoffs "Bucky! Can you take Ethan for a bit?" Nat asks while wanda Just deadstares at me. "Ofcourse" uncle B grabs Ethan gently from my arms making me frown. "Are you cheating on us?" Wanda asks suddenly looking very calm but having glowing eyes and energy dancing around between her fingers. "Ofcourse im not! What kind of bullshit is this?!" Nat slaps my face "dont fucking lie, I guess its in ths name to be a cheating and lying bastard!!" She yells at me "dont you ever talk about my dad like that again!" Shs scoffs "but were right, tgat is all that you are isnt it a lying cheating bitch!" "The fuck i am." Wanda uses her energy to lift me off the ground "Be honest!! Did you fucking go and cheat on us with some whore?!?" "NOOO!!" "LIAR!!" she throws me to the otherside of the room "We are fucking done! Dont Come close to us ever again you lying asshole!!" They leave the room instead of being angry i Just feel numb and broken at the same time. I sob uncontrollably and hit the walls over and over again i walk into my room, grab a dufflebag and stuff some clothes and essentials in also the two ring boxes with their initials on it one with a golden W and one golden N. I walk to the litchen my eyes no question being bloodshot red. "Wow what happend to you? Did they reject your proposal?" Tony jokes i Just fall into his arms sobbing "t the they they think ive cheated on them, and wouldnt even let me explain!! Then they broke up with me" he gasps and looks down sadly. "Im so so so sorry kid..." i sniffle "im Just taking a break for a few days, i cant handle being here right now, can you and pepper look after Ethan for the time being ill be back in tops 3 days..?" "Ofcourse we will, take care and stay safe." I smile a tint bit and nod "i will, thank you." He nods and i grab my stuff give Ethan a Kissy and leave driving away without glancing back, its like the sky knows how i feel as soon as i hit the road the rain comes pouring down with an occasional lightning bolt.