Teasing driver

The fact im so impatient with writing and publishing that i dont even have any chapters in my drafts but i Just write down the story line and hit publish 😂
~your author

Yn pov

After breakfast

Wanda and uncle Buck said they would go with me, i asked natasha too but she said she had some things to sort out with director Fury and my dad. Uncle Tones gave me Keys to a jeep so it was easier to move my stuff. I walked down to the garage with the two and we made our way into the car. "Hey yn?" "Yeah wands?" i asked the redhead in the passenger seat. "Thank you for saving my brother." She said with a tears smile. I smiled at her "its nothing, eveyone would have tried the same." She Just smiled brighter at me. "Can i use the aux?" She asked after a while of silent driving. "Go ahead, its all yours." Then i heard her thoughts because they were wayyy too loud. 'If only she would say im all yours.' I decided to tease her a bit and drop the hint that not only she can read minds but so can i. I waited till she bent dover to the middle console to whisper in her ear "if only you wouldve asked me if you could have me..." she whimpered and blushed. Then looked confused but averted her look out the window.

'That was really hot, if only bucky wasnt in the car. What wouldve happend, would she touch me? Kiss me? Hell i would probably be too impatient to wait for her to make a move and do it myself. I would tell her to go to a deserted parking spot and let her bend me over the hood of the car and....' i coughed pulling her out of her head and decided to mess with her and put my hand on her thigh.
I looked into the mirror uncle b was fast asleep and seeing as we had 3 more hours to ride i would have to make a stop at some point.

I inched my hand higher and higher when it almost hit her core, i pulled up to a gas station. "You coming witchy?" I asked with a smirk. "Y-yeah one second." She got out and i bend her half over the hood of the car and kissed her neck she began whinpering and moaned a bit i made my way up her jaw and cupped her ass with my hands i kissed her plump lips rough but passionate and squeezed her ass which made a beautiful moan hit my lips i slipped my tongue in and we began to battle for dominance but she lost the battle quickly and moaned again i pulled away a bit and whispered in her ear while kneeding her sexy round ass. "This is what you wanted...isnt it?" She looked really flustered and looked at me biting her lip. "So you can read minds too?" I chuckled "yeah, although i didnt do it on purpose your thoughts were really loud. Youre not mad are you?" She trailed her hand over my chest "well if this is what you do everytime i think dirty about you, im gonna do it even more but then in your pressence." I smirked and bit my lip "so you often think dirty about me huh?" "I i yeah i do..." i slapped her ass "dont worry.... i think about you to"

I stepped back and walked into the shop "Come on slow poke."

Short chapter i didnt have much time but it was a couple days overdue so i made it up to you to add a bit of Spice <3