At this moment, he heard Pei Du chuckle lightly, in Feng Yunjing's ears, it was as if Pei Du was laughing at him for being sentimental.

    He clenched his fists involuntarily, feeling embarrassed and angry for a moment.

    With a smile on Pei Du's lips, but a chill in his eyes, he put his lips close to Feng Yunjing's ear, and whispered, "There will be no next time." The voice was soft, like a

    lover's murmur, but Feng Yunjing He heard the hidden warning inside.

    After saying that, Pei Du left Lengyue Lake, ignoring Feng Yunjing behind him.

    Feng Yunjing stared bitterly at Pei Du's figure walking further and further away, and angrily patted the surface of the spring, causing waves of water to splash.

    He gritted his teeth angrily, and accidentally bit his lip.

    The faint smell of blood permeated his mouth, and Feng Yunjing finally regained his composure.

    What he can be sure of now is that this Pei Du is definitely not as simple as the Pei Du in the previous life, and this person now makes him puzzled at all.

    So why did this Pei Du insist on getting involved with him?

    Thinking that the man's lips were so close to him just now, Feng Yunjing can be sure that the only thing that remains the same is that this Pei Du is still so annoying! ! !

    Still feeling a little angry in Feng Yunjing's heart, he left Leng Yuequan, picked up his clothes and returned to the room.

    "Host, is it really good for you to treat the male lead like this?"

    The system saw that the degree of favorability was decreasing at a speed visible to the naked eye, and it felt that its heart, liver, spleen, lungs and kidneys were hurting, even though it didn't have these things,

    But it really hurts.

    "It's nothing bad." Pei Du replied flatly, "It will increase in the future."

    Seeing that the host was so calm and confident, the system instantly felt relieved.

    In fact, Pei Du just wanted the system to shut up, because the system was too noisy.

    Pei Du also had some headaches now, he wasn't worried about Feng Yunjing during the day, but Feng Yunjing at night almost left him with little patience.

    Originally, Pei Du was a person without much patience, but now he had to deal with the male lead's deliberate provocation, and he felt a little more irritable.

    But the task has to continue, but it may need to be changed, he thought in his heart.

    Pei Du looked in a certain direction, and a vague smile gradually appeared on his lips.

    .Feng

    Yunjing returned to the room, took a hot bath, and changed into clean clothes.

    Sitting on the edge of the bed with some anger.

    He had to think of a way to keep his self in the daytime away from Pei Du.

    What I know so far is that the original self will control this body during the day, and he can only appear at night at present.

    The most important thing is that during the day, I didn't even have any precautions against Pei Du, and was very close to Pei Du.

    This is what worries Feng Yunjing the most. He is afraid that he will be tricked by Pei Du if he is not careful during the day. After all, Pei Du is really good at pretending.

    And now it seems that only he can see his memory during the day, but he doesn't have the memory of night during the day.

    Therefore, we must find a way to make ourselves more vigilant during the day.

    After patrolling the house for a week, Feng Yunjing suddenly saw the paper, ink, pen and inkstone on the table, and instantly found a way to communicate with himself during the day.

    Holding the brush in his hand, he dipped in the ink. Because he hadn't written for a long time, he was a little rusty. After practicing for a while, he carefully wrote a few words on the paper.

    Putting down the brush, holding the paper and looking at the words on it, Feng Yunjing nodded in satisfaction.

    After the ink was completely dry, Feng Yunjing carefully folded the paper in half and placed it on the bedside.

    Make sure that tomorrow's Feng Yunjing can see it immediately when he wakes up.

    Only then did he lie down on the bed with peace of mind.

    The sky had just turned pale, and the faint morning light fell on the clothes through the window.

    Feng Yunjing slowly opened his eyes.

    Only then did he realize that he had already returned to the room.

    Thinking that I passed out while soaking in the Lingquan yesterday, I really felt that I was too disappointing, and I failed the good intentions of the young master.

    It was only after he lowered his head that he noticed that he had already changed into clothes, Feng Yunjing's face turned slightly red.

    Guessing in his heart, the young master must have carried him back to his room when he was unconscious and changed his clothes.

    Because so far it seems to be the only possibility.

    The young man's eyes were full of light, and he couldn't help but curl his lips with a smile when he thought of Pei Du.

    When he got out of bed and was about to find Pei Du, he found that there was an extra piece of folded paper beside the bed.

    Feng Yunjing thought it was a note that Pei Du had left for him, and opened it with some expectation, but the words inside made him a little angry.

    It read: Stay away from Pei Du, he is not a good person.

    Seeing this sentence, even though Feng Yunjing didn't know who wrote it, it made him angry at the person who wrote the note.

    Obviously the head master is so good, how could anyone think that he is not a good person.

    It must be a false accusation.

    Obviously the person who wrote this note was not a good person. Although the handwriting made him feel a little familiar, Feng Yunjing didn't think it was important.

    The boy snorted angrily, clenched the paper into a ball, and threw it out the window without hesitation.