Chapter 26: The magic is over

Damon, Alpha of Twilight Pack above

Noah POV

TRIGGER WARNING

I knock to the guest bedroom door in the packhouse of the Shadow Pack; I wait a bit and knock again before I can hear a strong voice telling me to come in.

As I open a door, I instantly lower my eyes, uncomfortable with the scene in front of me.

"Are you embarrassed? I thought everybody who lives in this Shane's pack lost innocence years ago," Alpha Damon smirks, not stopping moving his hips, slamming his cock without any hesitation deeper into Charlie lying on his stomach under him.

I turn around to leave, but he stops me, saying in a mocking way that since I've already entered, I might as well watch till the end.

I don't want to, but I can't ignore his order. Damon is not my Alpha, but he is Shane's regular guest. The guest our Alpha cares about and doesn't dare to refuse him anything. We all are obligated to follow his wishes when he is on our lands. So I close the door behind me and stay in my place. In front of the big bed on which Damon is fucking Charlie. Every time Damon visits, Charlie moves into his room, and he is that time off-limits to everybody in the pack. Daniel complains a lot about that.

It seems like having a witness makes Damon hornier because he kneels and yanks Charlie's hips up, not stopping ramming into him with, I think, more eagerness than before. Charlie stays quiet, biting his lips, although I can see tears in his eyes as Damon roughly pulls his hair, forcing him to arch his neck and straighten his arms to stabilize himself.

The bed rocks as Damon moves his hips back and forth, moaning loudly. For a moment, I fear that he will break Charlie's neck so strong he is pulling his hair. Finally, he spills cursing and lets him go.

"Go and clean yourself," Damon says, grabbing Charlie by the arm and pushing him toward the bathroom as he reaches to put the bathrobe on himself.

"So, Noah, what's so important?" he asks, sitting in the armchair.

"Alpha Shane and Beta Drew are stuck in the forest, so that they will be late but Luna and Daniel are waiting for you in the dining room."

"Stuck in the forest? More like they desperately try to secure more land to serve as a guarantee of paying back my money, money I doubt I will ever see," he smirks and takes a sip of brandy.

"Then why are you keep lending, Alpha?" I ask; it's not my business, but I'm curious.

"That's what I like in you, Noah. You have guts, you think, and you are a perfect tracker. You are wasting yourself here, you know that," he says, smirking. "But coming to your questions, I lend because I can. Shane's support helps me negotiate with other territories, plus when I come here, I can do things I would never have done at home."

"I don't understand, Alpha," I say in confusion.

"At home, I am a strong leader, my wolves are happy, and my pack is strong, I have a reputation to maintain. Here, I can drink, eat, torture rogues, and indulge as much as I want. And I'm provided with a whore I can use however I like for free. You look worried. He will only have some bruises, but I'm sure I'm far more gentle with him than your Alpha's son or your Beta is, and I always see to it that he is well-fed when I'm here."

"I don't care, Alpha," I mean what I say, I don't care about that slut.

"Well, good for you that you are strong and not an omega,  Noah. I've seen the way Beta Drew has been looking at you. He wants you very much on his dick" Damon laughs loudly, and I take a step back, not feeling comfortable.