Chapter Four: MINE

Kathy, the first Beta of the Black Moon pack above

SMUT WARNING

Noah POV

I pant hard,  biting my lips to stop myself from moaning as I move my hips back and forth, thrusting in Charlie's tight ass. Goddess, he has been doing nothing but fucking for the last few years, yet he is still so tight.

But he turned 18 three weeks ago, so Linus, my wolf, could smell and recognize him as our mate. The mate I wasn't ready to ever accept. So I fucked him and next rejected him, but Linus didn't take it well. Before the bond shattered, we could feel him fucking around, and finally, we snapped when we saw Daniel on top of him.

 It's been three weeks since I killed my Alpha's only son and escaped from Shadow Pack, taking Charlie with me, even though I honestly don't know why I did it.

I was a promising warrior in the Shadow Pack, I was on the path to having a good life, and I wasted it because I couldn't bear watching Daniel fucking a pack slut, who happened to be my rejected mate. Something for sure must be wrong with my brain.

My grip on Charlie's hips gets stronger as I start pounding in him more violently. He doesn't make a single sound, just like me. Every time we fuck, the only sound is skin slapping skin and nothing more, and yet I reach to stroke his cock; I want him to cum too.

I don't regret killing Daniel, he was a spoiled and ruthless bastard, but because of him, I'm now on the run for my life. I'm not stupid; his father will not stop until he finds me and skins me alive for what I did. He isn't a man to forgive or forget; that much is certain.

My movements are becoming a bit sloppy as my climax is near, and I pump him fast in rhythm with the strokes of my hips. Linus howls in enjoyment in my head; he loves it when I fuck our ex-mate. That's for sure, I think, as we both spill, and I pull out of him to roll over to lie on my back.

"Go clean yourself," I say, and Charlie stands up to go to the bathroom.

That's our reality right now. Exactly three weeks ago, I killed Daniel, I still remember how completely scared Charlie was, but we didn't have a moment to spare. I told him to pack all his clothes and mindlinked Nick to meet with me at the edge of Shadow territory.

He brought my old truck and my saved money and didn't ask any questions when he saw Charlie and me one last time. I hope he is safe and nobody knows that he helped me.

Charlie and I have been on the road constantly since then. I hunt to feed us and usually rob some drunkards in the alley around shabby places we stay to sleep to have cash for petrol and a motel. No matter what car is always faster, and Charlie doesn't shift. Well, he has a wolf because he shifted when he was 11, but soon after, he became the pack's slave, and during the years, his wolf got so weak that they don't shift anymore.

Why the hell I didn't leave him on the side of the road? Why the hell had I taken him with me in the first place? The bond shattered even though my wolf still feels some attachment. Charlie is only a burden for me and nothing more, and yet I can't bear to leave him behind even though he is utterly useless to me besides sex, of course.

After the first week on the run, I finally gave up. I was telling myself over and over again how disgusted and dirty he was, but my body and my wolf had different opinions. I gave him time to get better, but when we were going to sleep in another shabby motel by the side of the road after the next week, I told him to bend over the bed.

Something flashed in his eyes when I said that, but I didn't bother myself to wonder what. He didn't protest and did what I said. I prepared him, but despite that, I tried to touch him as little as possible. He is skinny, that much is sure I could count his ribs but he has no scars because, per Alpha Command, no one was allowed to scar pack's sluts permanently. He still has some bruises, the proof of not good treatment in the past, but it will fade with time. He heals, but he heals as a human, not a wolf anymore. But I didn't let myself pity or feel for him as I pounded into him. It was fucking amazing and still is.