Kiss me hard before you go 🍃

Start from the beginning

"It's okay, I know how to dance , just follow me okay? Follow my step and hold me like this" Ino say while teaching him

Half an hour later, he finally got it

"A fast learner huh?"

"I am" Kakashi smile proudly at her

They dance together at the middle of the field slowly with Ino's humming a song.

"This is so romantic " Kakashi said while dancing and looking at her " It feels like there is no one else in this world except us" Kakashi smile at her

Ino smile at him and nodded, still humming.

They dance together thinking of nothing but them with the breeze companying around them.

The last step, Kakashi wrap his arm around her waist and Ino bend her self backward while holding his shoulder and hand.

They stare at each other eyes intently for a long time time until they both decided to kiss each other with such a deep love.

After they pull apart, Ino said "I hope you will stay in my life forever because having you by my side is the best thing to ever happen to me. You light up my life like no other, you're the only one I want" pull him into a tight hug

"I will never leave you, Ino-chan. I promise " Kakashi said hugging her.

They continue spending their time by resting under a big tree until......

"BOOM!" "BOOM!" The sounds come from the village

They quickly stand up and look at each other with shock and alarm

"Akatsuki" they said simultaneously

Before Ino can move , Kakashi hold her hand and kiss her lips deeply while caressing her cheeks. They pull apart "Please take care of yourself,I love you Ino-chan"

"I love you too, take care, kashi"

Kakashi run to the center of the village and Ino hurriedly run to the Torture and Interrogation department .

..............

While, Inoichi performs a mind-reading technique on Yūdachi, an Ame-nin captured by Jiraiya. After some arduousness, Inoichi succeeds in getting through the mind blocks; however, Ino rushes in and alerts them that Konoha is under attack.

..........

Before Pain can kill Iruka, he is saved by Kakashi, who prepares to deal with the Deva Path himself while Iruka escapes.

Kakashi engages in combat against the Deva Path, attempting to strike it with his Lightning Cutter. Using his Rinnegan, Pain is able to disrupt Kakashi, who loses focus and is thus unable to strike Pain. Using the Deva Path's Shinra Tensei ability, Pain repels Kakashi, causing an explosion. Amidst the rubble, Kakashi emerges, and proceeds to use his Lightning Release: Lightning Beast Tracking Fang to attack the Deva Path, although the attack is blocked by the arrival of the Asura Path. Using his Banshō Ten'in technique, Pain pulls Kakashi towards the Asura Path's blade, impaling him and seemingly killing him.