Manjari's breath quickens listening to Mahima's words. Her palms started to sweat, she is losing consciousness. She is not a Birla, she will lose this identity too. She will no longer be connected to Harsh. The house in which she spent her whole life, dedicated her whole life will no longer be her house. All these thoughts were roaming in her mind when she fell down from the chair to the ground. She lost everything. She fainted, shocking everyone. 

"Maa shouted Abhimanyu and rushed to her aid. He taps her face in order to wake her up, but she is not responding. He picks her up and takes her to the room. Niel and Parth rush to Manjari's room behind Abhimanyu. 

Akshara remained in her position, finishing her breakfast. Shefali is consoling at Nishtha. Akshara and Shefali looked at each other and rolled their eyes. They knew this would happen. Akshara already anticipated a visit to the hospital. She messaged Harsh and informed him about Manjari''s health. She also asks for forgiveness from Priya since they can't accompany her to the shopping now.

"Nishtha bacha eat your breakfast. It's going to be a long day. Aaj bahut drama hoga, you need the energy to witness the drama. Aap apna breakfast complete kro", Akshara said to Nishtha fully prepared for the drama which will take place today. Shefali, Nishtha and Akshara continue with their breakfast. 

Meanwhile, in the room, Abhimanyu and Parth are treating Manjari. Her blood pressure is too low, and her sugar levels also dropped. Abhi puts a saline drip and puts medicine in it. He is really tense about his mother. He is very angry at Mahima. How can she behave so cruelly with his mother? Her own sister. He wanted to shout at her and demand answers from her. But right now his main priority is his mother. Everything else can wait.

He took out a phone from his pocket and messaged his father. Right now his mother's health is his main concern. Shopping can wait. He hopes his father understands. He took a sigh of relief when Harsh understands his position. Harsh is happy at least his son remembers him. There is still some hope left in their relationship.

Akshara came with breakfast in Manjari's room." Aaplog breakfast kr lijiye. Maa ko sambhalne ke liye aap logo ko toh fit rehna hi padega na".

"Akshu, tum kaisi baatein kr rhi hoo, yha maa ki tabiyat kharab hai, unhe itni der se hosh nhi aa rha hai aur tum khane ki batein kr rhi ho", Abhi said exasperatedly.

"Tumhare liye khana nhi layi hoo, Niel aur Parth bhaiya ke liye layi hoo. Mujhe pta hai tum kuch nhi kahoge jab tak maa ko hosh nhi ayega", Akshara replied sassily. She is tired of Abhimanyu's behaviour. His life only revolves around his mother. He fails to see his mother's misdemeanours.

After some time Manjari gains consciousness. Abhimanyu rushed to her. Everybody in the family is already present in her room.

"Maa apko ab kaisa lag rha hai. Aap ab theek hai na", Abhimanyu spoke hurriedly.

"Abhimanyu, let her answer. Tum aram se sawal poocho unse. She is not well", Akshara tells her husband. Abhi nods his head.

"Mai theek hoo Abhi, pr tu yeh kya kr rha hai", asked Manjari.

"Kya Matlab maa". Abhimanyu is really confused now.

"Tu kaise unki shadi ke liye maan gya. Kya tune bhi us aurat ko apni maa man liya hai. Didi sahi keh rhi thi mai ab is family ki kuch nhi lagti. Mai apni poori zindagi iss family ko de di aur mujhe kya mila. Tu karva unki shadi mai chali jaoongi yha se. Akhir meri pehchan hi kya hai", Manjari said and started crying hysterically.

"Maa aap yeh kya bol rhi hai. Meri sirf ek hi maa hai aur woh aap hai. Mai apki jagah kisi aur ko nhi de rha hoo. Haa I am okay with Papa's marriage but mai unki wife ko apni maa ki jagah nhi de rha hoo. Aur maa na nhi Priya aunty humse yeh expect kr rhi hai. Meri aur Niel ki sirf ek hi maa aur woh humesha aap hi rahegi aur koi nhi", Abhimanyu tries to explain to Manjari. But Manjari is not understanding him and continues to cry. Niel and Akshara also try to make her understand but she is crying.

She got off the bed and started throwing things on the floor. Birla's are shocked to see Manjari like that. She is behaving like a lunatic. Akshara holds her belly tightly she is scared for her child. She tried to go out of the room. Niel and Abhi try to hold her and make her understand but she is in her zone not listening to anyone.

She took the lamp and throw it on the floor near Akshara's foot. Akshara yelped loudly and clutched her belly tightly.

"Akshu", shouted Abhi. He left Manjari's side and went to his wife. "Are you okay, kahi lagi toh nahi", Abhimanyu started examining Akshara whether she is hurt or not. Akshara shakes her head and holds Abhimanyu's shirt tightly. She hugged him so hard. She is really scared now. Scared for her baby and her family. Looking at Akshara's scared face, Abhimanyu's patience snapped.

"Bas maa", he shouts loudly, stopping Manjari. Aap kya kr rhi hai. Aap meri koi baat sun hi nhi rhi hai. Yeh, sab kya kr rhi hai aap. Agar kisi ko kuch ho jata toh. Maa you are behaving like a spoiled child jiski agar demands na poori ki jayein woh toh aisa behave krta hai".

"Maa apka aur papa ka divorce ho chooka hai. Aap dono ko apni life mai age badne ka haq hai. Agar papa shadi kr rhe toh what's the big deal. It's his life he can live it just like he wants. Woh jise shadi kre na kre yeh unki marzi hai. Aap ka isme koi say nhi hai. You two are not together anymore."

"Aur haa rhi baat priya aunty ko accept krne ki toh yes we accepted priya aunty as papa's wife but not as our mother. Only you are our mother. Agar aap pehle meri baat sun leti toh itna drama na hota. Papa and Priya Aunty are coming into this house after marriage. They do not wish to stay here. They will live in their own apartment. And na hi apko koi is ghar se jane ke liye bol rha hai. Apne iss ghar ko apni poori life di hai. We have known that. Aap bhi iss ghar ka utna hi part ho jitna hum sab hai. I hope apko meri baat Samjh mai aa gyi hogi".

"And one more thing maa, we are attending the wedding. Agar apko ana hai toh aiye nhi ana hai toh mat aiye but the whole family is attending the wedding. Jab hum sab apke music therapy ke department ko join krne ki khushi mai shaamil ho sakte hai toh papa ki wedding mai kyu nhi. From now onwards mere dono parents ki khushi or dukh mere liye matter krta hai. Sirf ek ki khushi ya dukh nhi. I hope you understand". Abhi said and pick Akshara up to take her outside the room.

Everybody is shocked but happy at Abhi's decision. They started going out of Manjari's room leaving her shocked at her son's admission.

Here in Abhira's room. Abhi sat on his knees and asked forgiveness from Akshu.

"I am sorry Akshu, please mujhe maaf kr do. I should not fight with you in the first place. Maine gusse mai tumse Jo bhi kha woh mujhe nhi kehna chahiye tha. It was very insensitive of me. I know mai har baar apne guse ki wajah se tumhe hurt nhi kr sakta. I am so sorry baby. Please forgive me. Maine decide kiya hai I will take therapy classes, to control my anger. I don't want my child to ever witness this irrational side of me. I want to be the perfect man you and our child deserve, please forgive me for the last time" Abhi pleads to Akshara.

Akshara helps him to stand up and hugs him tight. Her husband finally understands his mistakes and is ready to repent it. She doesn't want more than that.

"Promise next time, you will listen to both sides before coming to any decision. You will never take any decision in anger ever again. And most importantly you will never destroy our room ever again in anger", Akshara takes a promise to him.

Abhi laughs at her last statement and promised her. He understands that now. He knows that both perspectives are important for reaching any decision. He promises himself that he will never rely on a single viewpoint before reaching a decision. And he will be the son of both of his parents not only of his mother.

Abhi passionately kisses Akshara. His kiss holds the promise that Akshara knew he will never break. Akshara deepens the kiss. All is well in their world again. Their discord finally comes to an end.

THE END

A/N With this I am ending this story. I hope you guys will like it. I don't want to drag it out unnecessarily. I always wanted to keep it short and crisp.

P. S. Thank you for all the votes and comments. I am really overwhelmed by the amount of love I get in this story. Thank you so much.💕💓💕

P. P. S. I am thinking of writing a small chapter on Abhi and Harsh's conversation. What do you guys think? Should I do it or not?