𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔶-𝔗𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢|83

"Why, you two get quiet every time I enter the room. You're plotting to kill me?" Pierre asked the two as they turned to him with a smile. Something about it wasn't right; they never smiled at him. It made him not trust them as if he did in the first place. Pierre knew they were up to something when they started to be nice to him. And knew one day he would have to watch his back with them but not this soon.

"What's wrong with you? Raven and I were talking about the night she had last night. She made some new friends. They seemed fun, and I asked to meet them. Everything isn't about you, Father. I bet you were over there thinking we were plotting against you." Major laughed while he stood there. Pierre wasn't a fool. He knew the assholes were up to something.

"I'm not sure that I believe you. Your opinion on this war has changed about three times in the past. What makes you think I should trust you about this? Hell, I would want to kill myself, too, if I were you, but I'm also smarter than you. I would leave the house if I were planning to kill my father. Or maybe I should kill you instead. I should've never taken in the two of us."

"Can't you just be our fucking father for once? It's all about fucking control with you and what you want. Be happy with us and stop thinking we're against you—"

"I'm not thinking it; I fucking know! You're weak, just like your mother! All of you are. Useless little bastards, I should've killed when I murdered your mother! Since you were my blood, I thought I should give you a chance! I should have killed all you little bastards when I could! If I did, I would never had to worry about this war! You talk about me, but neither of you has the guts to do what I do!" He screamed as his grown-ass adult so-called children stared at him. As he stated, Pierre didn't trust them as far as he could throw them.

They called him ruthless, but if they were planning to put an end to him. Pierre knew he had to watch his back with Major, but he never thought the boy could pull his little sister into the fold. She always had his back, no matter what he did to the girl. Maybe he should've focused on having girls. They were easier to mold. He had Raven where he wanted her, but Major stuck his nose in the way. Now he had to kill both of them, which wasn't a problem to him. They weren't his in the first place, and Pierre was still young in his mind. He could make more.

"Why are you all acting like we dropped in on a bonding ceremony?" Roman asked as Ark and Zay looked at each other

"Why are you all acting like we dropped in on a bonding ceremony?" Roman asked as Ark and Zay looked at each other. Either the boy had lost his mind, or he was reading into what they walked in on wrong. They were going over ways to reel Pierre in not fucking bonding. That was something they didn't have to do. Plus, they were the ones that decided to drop in without calling. It was the reason their Opa and Father chewed them out.

"What the actual fuck are you talking about?"

"He's talking about how you didn't seem too happy to see yesterday," Ryleigh spoke. Xavier sighed, shaking his head. If they didn't want them there, Zay was sure their father would've sent them back first thing this morning. Instead, he and their Opa allowed them to stay, which said a lot. Xavier knew this as well as they knew. They needed them. It was true they had the old heads with them and about a hundred of their men. Still, they could spare more.