𝕱𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖞-𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊|53

"Father, I heard someone has the same enemy as us." One of Pierre's sons spoke as they walked into his new home. A home tucked deep down in the forest in the Americas that no one but he knew about but his family. This was his safe house, somewhere Pierre knew he could run if shit ever got messy as it just did. He was planning on winning this fight, and nothing would stop him.

"You know I don't work with others, Major. They will only get in the way, and I care not about who else wants Barkley dead because I will get to him first or kill anyone that stands in my way."

"Yeah, you have shown us that. You also have others die in your spot. There was no need for Trinika, Harlow, or Terry to die. They all were your children grown or not. You were supposed to protect them. However, have you heard of Indonesian Don Setiawan Tabuni?" Major spoke as Pierre looked up, annoyed. He didn't care about the Indonesian Don or his beef with whoever. As Pierre said, this was his war. He didn't need or want anyone's help.

"Don Tabuni has a problem with the Germans, not the Jamaicans. Plus, it's stupid. The man is mad because Axel wouldn't align with him years ago. He wanted to use their country for his sex trafficking, and he denied it. Now he is mad because Xerxes started that fucking union, and most of... if not all, his allies signed to it and broke ties with him. As I said, that is his problem, not mine. I will not join forces with someone with a lesser meaning for war. His reasons are petty. Ours are personal. Now unless you are here to tell me you have another plan... a better plan than the one you presented, get the fuck out."

"The Köhler's are having a gala in Japan. I heard it was a wedding and a gala, but I haven't learned all the details. Maybe, I could get us an invite... but this time, no games, Dad. Kill the bitch, his cousin, and their wives. Oh, and leave Amoy out of it. Although I would say it's time for her to know the truth; about who her real family is." He said, making Pierre roll his eyes. Amoy was nothing to him, and that decision was made the day her mother decided to lay with a Wright and marry him. Chery's blood may run through her vein, but Pierre saw her as a Wright. She talked like them and called them her kin. So, she would die right along with them, but he wasn't against letting her know who she was before killing her.

"Amoy is one of them. No matter how you would like to spin it. A Wright raised her. She carried their last name until she married Xerxes. So, she will die just as they will."

"Then what about her child?"

"Her child is innocent. She is a Chery, after all, that I can say." Pierre had nothing against Amoy's daughter. Technically she was a Chery with Köhler blood. Something that he could deal with. If it was any other way... like how her stepfather was grooming her to sleep with Ziggy. They would have died with the rest. Luckily that wasn't the case.

"I'm here; now what, Rajesh? I know you don't plan for me to stay here in your home where your wife lays her head

"I'm here; now what, Rajesh? I know you don't plan for me to stay here in your home where your wife lays her head... This doesn't seem right and is so fucking wrong. I should have resisted you and let you do whatever, but I had to fucking cave. You know what I'm calling my brother and yours; telling them everything."