𝕱𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖞-𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊|59

"This is one place Mi always wanted to visit," Barkley spoke, looking out the window of their room in Takahiro's palace. Out of all the places he had visited, Japan was never on his list, and he was happy that he could mark it off. It was beautiful here, but not as beautiful as his pregnant wife lying behind him.

"It is beautiful here, but we only have visited here a few times. Uncle Hiro hates this place because of what happened to his mother. In case you didn't know, his father killed her after discovering she gave birth to a baby girl. In his mind, girls were useless, but he thought the same about his sons and her. He killed her in front of Hiro and then tried to kill him and Itsuki. I can't blame him for hating the place or not wanting to visit."

"Mi can't say that I blame him either. He witnesses his mother's death at the hands of his father. Mi don't think I would want to spend time in a place like this after that. Although I'm pretty sure yuh and yah siblings enjoy it here, given the fact of how you all love anime. Not to mention how you pulled mi around yesterday to all yah favorite places." He laughed, rubbing his wife's belly as he felt one of the babies kick. It causes a smile to form on his face before kissing Xy.

"Mi never thought I would be this happy. I thought my life was set. I never thought I would see the day I would have a child of my own. Do yuh know how happy yuh makes mi? Yuh giving me not one but four beautiful babies. My world was nearly crushed when they took Omari from us. I feared the worse... Mi thought we would never see our son again. I will forever be grateful to Blaise at long as he keeps his hands away from mi." He laughed, touching her belly again and her face this time.

"Then we just had to make three more. My daughters and another son; know I understand if yuh don't want to have another. This is all I need."

"Good to know because there will be no more babies coming out of my pussy." She laughed, making him until she looked up at him more seriously. Barkley knew what it was about and knew it would soon become the topic of one of their conversations.

"Do you think he has something over Eva's head? Know something that she doesn't want us to know? Because this doesn't seem like my sister. I know Eve likes married men, but she had never made herself comfortable with one. Then to get pregnant...."

"You do know yah aunt been helping your sister get abortions. This isn't the first time Eva's been pregnant, but it will be the first time she won't be able to get out of it. The thing I question the most; is why Eva?" He asked as Xylia sat up with a smile shaking her head. Ark couldn't make out if she were happy about the situation or happy that she got up without help, but it made him laugh.

"Why not Eva? My sister is just as sexy as her older sister, but she has this thing about her. It's the way she carries herself. She's strong, independent, and a boss; she always has been. Why not want her? Rajesh sees a beautiful young queen to rule by his side. My question is, how did he tame the beast? I don't like her with an older man... Well, one as old as our dad, but if he makes her happy. I'll support them, but only after I get the full story; this is my little sister we are speaking about."

"Understood, but your twin does have one request, which is not to say anything to her or Raj until they tell us themselves."

"Yeah, Xavier probably lied about that. Trust me; he's going to say something to Eva and Rajesh as soon as he gets a chance. One thing you need to know about my brother is Xavier is overprotective and will kill for his siblings. He may have told you that he would leave it alone, but he's the son of Xerxes Köhler and the grandson of Luca Köhler. They don't know how to leave things alone. Plus, he's a killer, a ruthless one." Xy speaks—Barkley hummed in response, thinking about what she had said. At first, he didn't care if Xavier killed Rajesh, but the man was his older brother, and Ark had grown to like him. He didn't want to become enemies with his blood, so as his wife suggested, they all needed to speak with the two.