𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊|39

"Mom been home for a full week, and she's been somewhat normal. Besides, the following dad around like a sick little puppy. I think Amoy is about ready to beat her ass again. Although the last time I saw her like this, we were nine... maybe ten. I know this doesn't change anything, but she is trying. I just hope she can make things right with Josiah. If he let her." Xylia said as she walked into Xavier's office at the hospital. Quickly he looked up while she smiled down with Omari in her arms. "Don't tell me you forget. You forgot, didn't you?"

"That my nephew had an appointment today, no. I thought you had to work."

"It's my day off... oh my bad were you looking for your boyfriend to bring him." She laughed as Zay glared at her like she was crazy. "Something you and Bark act like you are the ones fucking or in love beside Shanice and me. Shit, we ought to do, like Elias said, swap spouses."

"And I think you fell and hit your head or ass been drinking. Maybe the pregnancy hormones got you crazy." Zay said as he stood, taking his nephew and starting his exam. "I still can't believe his almost two... that we have children at nineteen."

"We're about to be twenty in a month, but I understand what you are saying. We always said we wouldn't have children until about thirty. Then we also said we wouldn't get married until we were twenty-five. Look at us. You're a fucking Don, and I'm a Donna. I'm scared, though. Scared, I will lose you, Barkley, or Elias in this coming war. All of our other enemies were cowards and scared to come at us head-on. The Haitians are different; I can feel it. They are going to come at us with everything they got. It got me worried with them being quiet, especially after what Ryleigh did." She spoke as he handed Omarion back to her.

"Then we have to do the same, but first. We were taught to move in silence, Xylia; that's what I'm doing. You know the rules...."

"Don't speak of the plan. Someone is always listening. We have four crazy-ass Dons, and I'm starting to think the three of you are crazier than Uncle Hiro. It's scary; look, I have to go see, and I better you at dinner tonight. Love yuh bud."

"Yeah, love you too, stank." He laughed as she quickly left.

Xylia should have told her brother about her weird feeling, but she didn't want to bother him

Xylia should have told her brother about her weird feeling, but she didn't want to bother him. Xavier had so much on his plate as it was. He and Shanice were getting ready to bring her siblings to Germany after going to spend the weekend with the two. The little boy and girl were so happy to learn the sister their parents spoke of was alive, and she was willing to take them in. It also brought conflict with her father's people, who magically wanted the two after discovering that their granddaughter was a rich model married to a Köhler.

None of it came as a surprise to Xy. Still, she had this feeling that she couldn't shake. Something bad was about to happen, and she prayed it wasn't to her husband, brother, cousin, or any others. However, it could have been her hormones which had been all over the place lately. Just yesterday, she fought herself crying for no reason as she sat in her office. The day before, she was mad at Barkley because she felt he was looking at her wrong. Today she was jumpy, and it felt like something was about to go seriously wrong. However, Xylia pushed the thoughts to the back of her mind.