𝕱𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖞-𝕺𝖓𝖊|51

"Please stop following me. You said that you were here on business. It would be helpful if you when and found that business. I'm not yours, and I don't need a fucking shadow, Raj!" Eva said as the man walked up to her quickly. She couldn't seem to shake him, and he was getting quite ignoring.

"I'm leaving tonight and need you to come with me. I have something planned for the two of us."

"You're leaving... as in going back to Tobago?" Eva spoke while Rajesh nodded. The man must have lost his mind if he thought she was going to Tobago with him. What was she to tell her family... her father? Whatever Rajesh thought wasn't going to work, and she didn't have the time or patience for his games.

"That's not going to work. What would I tell my dad... my brother? Plus, I'm not staying somewhere your wife is. This was fun... who the hell am I kidding? No, it wasn't. You bullied me into a sexual relationship, and now it's over. I'm not going to Tobago with you, not today, tomorrow, or ever, Raj. You have lost your fucking mind, and I am not a part of it."

"Umm, see, that doesn't work for me, Evie...."

"Muthafucka, I don't care what you think may not work for you! I said I'm not fucking going, and you can't damn make me! I am my fucking person. My Father, Opa, and Uncles taught me never to bow to a fucking man that is not my Don. Unless it is my choice and you, sir, isn't it! THIS GAME IS OVER!" Eva yelled as she turned to walk away. Raj chuckled behind her while slowly clapping his hands, causing her to turn back at the man with a devilish look.

"I admire your strength Goddess, but when I claim something. I own it... or did you forget? This game I play is always joyful. It gives pleasure and for the ones that don't know how the game is played it cause confusion. It's also a way to stake ownership... to claim someone as your own." He smiled, gripping her by the arm. Eva tried to pull away, but his other hand grabbed her lower back before the one on her arm went to her neck.

Slowly Raj lifted her shirt just above her breast, rubbing a spot underneath her right breast with a smile. "It's small but to my liking, a little RM. Do you see it now, Eva? How you belong to me? My little Goddess...."

"I-I will g-go to m-y d-dad...."

"And tell him what? I seduced his little girl, that likes to be treated as a whore, into my bed? Or was it the other way around? Maybe you were the one who seduced me. You think I don't know about your record with married men and how this little young girl loves to get older married men trapped in her web to ruin them? But it ends now because you are mine. This time you're the one that's being caught. Cross me, and you'll regret it. I don't care how you do it, but I want your ass in Tobago by the end of the week. Do we have an understanding?" Rajesh spoke as Eva sighed. This was bad... it was really bad.

"Okay, damn... this is unfair, Raj. Your wife...."

"Don't worry about my wife. Worry about doing what you are told... starting with why you came here. Remove your clothes and kneel."