𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗|34

Barkley was upset. They all knew he hated long car rides, and it took them three hours to get to their destination, which he believed Xavier was doing on purpose. Every time he turned around, the man was stopping talking about how he forgot something and getting out of the car at some store or something. Then getting back into the car with a smirk that made Ark want to slap it off his fucking face. Then it was Ziggy who sat in the back seat laughing while Ezra made stupid remarks about how he was looking.

So, once they pulled up to the castle, Barkley was relieved and didn't waste any time removing himself from the car while they all laughed. Never again, he told himself, and he was going to make sure to tell his Empress never to have her brother do anything like that again. If she needed more time, delay the event and not have the three fools drive him around for hours to laugh at his reactions.

However, he stepped into the castle, which seems to be one of the common spots for the Köhler to have their events calm his mind. His Empress knew him well while she had his favorite colors lighting up the place. Red, black, and gold were everywhere, and Barkley couldn't say he didn't like it. Having a birthday party wasn't something on his list of things to do. He never celebrated it, but something about walking to this changed his mind.

He wanted this.

Barkley wanted to do this with his family. With them, and although he expected to see his wife first, Rajesh popped up, handing him a blunt with a smile. "When I heard about my brother's G-Day, I had to come! You niggas are still fucking young. Twenty-three my bredda... Shit, give yuh big bredda a hug, will you!"

Barkley wasn't the hugging type unless it was his wife or one of the other females in their family. Brother or not, he didn't want the man's hands on him, so he quickly sidestepped him patting his shoulder. The only two men that had ever hugged him were Luca and Xerxes, and that was to welcome him into their family after both made it clear never to pull his hands on them again. Although, Ark sees Luca hug his sons all the time.

"Damn, the disrespect!" Ezra laughed. "Ark, that's your brother. You could have given him a side hug or some shit but that.... Damn, man." He spoke, walking away laughing as Selma came running up for a hug, which he gladly gave while her dad glared.

"Happy Birthday, Uncle Ark! Dad, why are you over there looking like someone killed your dog?"

"His feeling just got hurt." Xavier laughed. "Your uncle didn't want to hug the big baby, and now he's upset." He said as Raj turned his head to Zay with a frown that made the man laugh even harder.

"THERE'S MY FUCKING BIG DOG! HAPPY MUTHAFUCKING BIRTHDAY NIGGA!" Elias yelled as he came jumping on his back and pulling him down to the floor. Barkley was about to start fighting until he saw Eva to the side of him with a bottle while Elias tried to open his open.

"Nah, nigga open your fucking mouth like you're about to eat my cousin's pussy! You're about to take this like a real fucking Rasta. To the fucking head!"

"Elias, if yuh don't get yuh none pigment ass off mi...." He started until Eva stuck the bottle in his mouth, causing him to choke while she and Elias laughed. He was grateful for Xavier, who quickly pulled the bottle away from this sister.

"Are you two idiots trying to kill him?! Damn, give the man a blunt and a glass, then call it a damn day!"

"Exactly...."

"Do yuh mind if I give the birthday boy a hug?" A voice said behind them, causing all of them to turn with wide eyes as Xavier looked down at Barkley concerned. Soon as the person came into view, Ark quickly stood while Ziggy and Rajesh placed themselves in front of him.

"What the fuck are you doing here? Last I checked, we didn't send out any fucking invitations, and this wasn't opened to the public."

"I don't need an invitation when it involves him, and last I checked. I was talking to my husband...."