𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝕿𝖜𝖔|22

"What is the Sam Hell is this shit?!"

Elijah yelled as he held up the outfit that Reshma had given him

Elijah yelled as he held up the outfit that Reshma had given him. Xerxes and the others laughed while he glared back at the woman. "Look, lady, I don't know who the hell you think about to go out there looking like I'm about to save the fucking world without armor. But this isn't it. I'm not about to look like one of those hairless apes." He spoke, making the woman laugh.

"Eli, how are you going to disrespect someone's culture like that...."

"Exactly how I just did it. All you got me fucked up if you think I'm about to wear that fucking shit. Looking like a clown without makeup." He said as Xerxes shrugged his shoulders and texted their mom. He wasn't about to argue with him and knew the main person he would listen before any of them, and it didn't take long for the woman to walk into the room yelling.

"ELIJAH AIDEN KÖHLER, DO NOT MAKE ME BEAT YOUR FUCKING ASS TODAY! PUT ON THE DAMN COSTUME!"

"You long hair rat muthafucka! How are you gonna text Ma like that... ouch, that shit hurt. Like damn, Ma, did you have to hit me with your heavy ass hands? Shit, your hits hurt worse than the ape's hit. Damn pussy ass nigga texting Ma like a bitch. I gotcha; just wait... Hold the fuck up. Ma, where the fuck you're going with that on." Elijah said, stopping to look at his mom in a costume with black, blue, and purple feathers. It also had a gold chain hanging from her thighs and around her neck.

"YO, DAD, I KNOW YOU ARE NOT ABOUT TO LET MA WALK OUT OF THIS BITCH DRESS LIKE THIS. HER ASS IS HANGING OUT! HELL, NO, GO CHANGE!" Elijah yelled as Luca came into view, looking from him to their mother with a smile.

"Nasty! I bet he's hard," Elias said, making Xavier and the others on that side of the room sigh as Elijah threw something at his head, telling him to shut the fuck up.

"Eli, just put on the damn costume, boy! Out of all of you, you're the only one that has to complain. Reshma, don't worry about him. He doesn't mean...."

"Adele, trust me, I know. He is no different than my brother and nephews. All of them talk shit each year like they aren't used to the shit. I love seeing how all of them are so close. Your sons are good with their sons and daughters. Although I don't think they will like their daughter's costumes."

"Obviously, you haven't met over mother fully," Xerxes spoke, shaking his head. "She half-dresses them all the time. We just learned to deal, and it's Elijah that can't handle our mother being half-naked. The rest of his just ignore it now... unless she's showing more than this." X spoke just as Nova walked in, making Elijah's head turn to the side.

"Hell no! HELL NO!" He yelled as the woman pushed him and walked over to Elias to whisper something in his ear that made him smile. "What the fuck are you smiling for? Nova, you over there filling up my son?"

"What?! Dad, are you drunk? No, she didn't even touch me... I'll be back." He said, shaking his head, leaving as their mom pointed at the bathroom again, trying him to change.