𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊|29

"Need someone to talk to? I know I shouldn't have to ask that, but I don't want to start a conversation about something you're not ready for." Xavier said, sitting down next to his wife as he nicely pulled her over into a hug.

"It's been two weeks, and I'm lost. I don't know where to go from here... I don't know who I am. Where I come from... am I more like my mom or dad? Everything they told was a lie. W-where do I go from here? I'm talking about finding myself. My birth parents are out of the question...."

"I thought we had a plan. You wanted to meet with them."

"We did... I did, but we can meet with the dead Babe. Olivia and Terry Sims died in a car accident three years ago. They were coming back from date night, and a drunk driver crossed the center lane, hitting them head-on. My dad died on impact, and my mom died hours later. All I know is that my mother was an immigrant from Italy who studied law, and my dad was from California and was in finance; they met in high school and years later had me." Shanice spoke as she reached for the papers lying on the coffee table, handing them to Xavier with a sigh.

"You have siblings in foster care...."

"What do I suppose to tell them? Hey, I'm your long-lost sister that was stolen at birth. Did our parents ever talk about me? There are ten and six Zay...." She said with a sigh.

"I thought about reaching out to my mom's family since my dad's side doesn't care to meet me. Ian spoke to my grandmother. She said, "Why would she want to meet a child she has never seen?" I was stolen the same day I was born. My parents only saw me for a brief moment...."

"Sonnenschein, no of that matters because you know who you are. You don't need anyone to tell you that. I understand you want to know where you come from. Understand your culture. That's something everyone wants, but you don't need them to do it. It's also clear that your father's side of the family are idiots. They allowed your siblings to go into foster care... don't be like them. They are still young and need their big sister whether you know them or not. Let Oma can help you find your mother's family through DNA... Come here." Xavier spoke, pulling her over into his lap, which caused the woman to straddle him.

Slowly, he kissed down her neck before going back up to her ear. "You are fierce, and no one should have to tell you that." He said, kissing her behind the ear. "Loving, a heart bigger than the world. Your siblings need to see that... You are a mother... a damn good one, and mine—the love of my life. You don't need people to tell you this when you have me, my sister, Elias, Ava, Barkley, and whoever else is in your corner. They are missing out on knowing you, not you, but please. Please don't let your siblings suffer because of their stupidity." Xavier spoke as Shy nodded, hugging him tightly.

"Okay, I'll Ian to reach out to the adoption agency. Thank you, but I need one more thing."

"What may that be?" Xavier asked while Shanice pulled back with a smirk while running her hand down his chest to his package. "Damn, you've been working out more. Those fucking muscles, but I need this."

"Faith said three weeks...."

"Fuck Faith. I know my body, and my body wants my man's hard dick inside of it." Shanice spoke as she stood, coming out of her leggings and underwear, while Xavier sat there and watched. Afterward, she quickly released his hardest from his sweats and slowly lowered herself down, riding him slowly. Xavier expected her to speed up, knowing Shanice liked it rough and hard. Today she was different, and he liked it, making him quickly take over by flipping them on the couch to where he was on top.

They had made love a few times before, but this was different. It was like Shanice needed him more than usual, and he gave her what she wanted. Slowly and sweetly, until neither of them could go any longer, once they were done, Xavier covered the two of them with the blanket Shy had at the end of the couch and turned on the television.