Meeting the mothers of earth and hell.

Roy walks with Jill to Jack's house to talk to Narissa. The queen of hell. After their walk, they eventually arrive. Jill could see the boy is quite nervous of this meeting. Which would explain why he was very quiet throughout the stroll all the way to the house. 

"Your very quiet. Are you shy?" Jill asked him. "Scared is more like it. I am gonna be meeting a royalty from hell after all." Roy said in his nervous tone. "Have you ever talked to Damian no problem?" Jill asked. "Not at all. Well except one time he would send me there so I don't tell Zill. Long story short, it was over a girl he likes. But the good news is all of that is behind us. So I say my talk with him is fine. We never talked much, but only a little bit at ZPA. But actually talking to kings and queens is a different story." Roy said. 

"I see. So the issue is that your scared of what she will do to you?" Jill thought. Roy nodded in response. "Don't worry, you'll be fine. All you need to do is just pay attention, and answer every question she asks you. But more importantly. Just have a good chat okay?" Jill said. 

"Yeah, will do. Thanks for the advice Jill." Roy gives her a thumbs up. "Good kid. Jill knocks on the door. Mistress, Roy parker has arrived." Jill announced at the door. "Enter." She replied. 

Jill opens the door, and goes in first. Roy comes in next. Roy sees Mindy at the table, and next to her is the queen herself. Narissa. Who had waited for him to arrive. 

Roy nervously waves. "Hello your highness. You must be Queen Narissa right?" Roy said. She didn't  reply. All she did was stare. With a neutral look. Roy had no idea if he's doing good with a first impression. Then he thought what was missing. "If I need to kneel. Ill do it." Roy said. 

"There's no need for formalities my child. Just Narissa will do." Narissa said. "Whatever you say." Roy replied. "Please sit, if you would." Narissa gestures him to the empty chair. "U-uh, sure." Roy stuttered. He grabbed the chair and sat down. Sitting across from Mindy and the queen. 

"Now that you have arrived, we can begin." Narissa said. "Begin what?" Roy wondered. "Getting to know you of course. Since I heard my sister is the caretaker. I feel its necessary to talk you since Mindy has gotten to know you. But however, upon hearing the name. Parker. That makes you a special case." Narissa said. "What makes you think that?" Roy said. Feeling clueless. 

"You will know soon. Now then, let us start slow, and steady." Narissa said. 

At the woods 

Sampson is laying down on the green grass. Relaxing after doing some chores related with plants. He starts to think about what he should do for his free time? But he doesn't know what because he's bored. So he does this while thinking for something to do. He starts to shiver all of a sudden. At first he thought there was a wind. But he soon figures out it was a cold feeling. 

He jolts up and turns around to see that little rascal he knows. 

"You chilling out tough guy?" Winter said with a smirk. Who is using his magic to change the temperature on the grass. "Why you little." Sampson begins to chase him around. 

He ran, and ran to catch winter. But he was too fast. Busy making an ice path so that he skates to make a getaway. "Ugh, I hate it when he uses those cheap ice powers. He sees winter is just standing there. Waving. Sampson sees the opportunity to teach him a lesson. I got you now little snow brat." Right when he is about to get him. He is surprised by a pile of snow that collapsed above him. Sampson popped out from the snow pile. 

"There you are Sam." Summer said. "We were just wondering where you are. Seems like winter must had did his little mischief to find ya." Autumn said. Sampson comes out from the snow. While shivering due to the cold snow. "No k-kidding." Sampson said. 

"Anyway Sampson. Today is very important. You will be meeting mother of earth herself." Ben said. Sampson raised his eyebrows with a surprised look. "Wait a minute, is it that time?" Sampson asked. "Yep, she would like to meet you in person. Aren't you lucky?" Bucky said. 

"So when does she wanna see me?" Sampson wondered. "Now." Ben said. "Now?" Sampson replied. "Yeah, as in. Get going ya dummy." Winter said. "Winter." Spring gives him a mad look. "Don't worry about it, the little frosty kid just wanna act tough. Alright are we going or not?" Sampson asked them. And they all went out so Sampson can meet mother nature. 

Their walk in the woods for them felt like giving them some fresh air in the outdoors. Sampson likes the stroll in the woods. He thought about the time if he needed a stress relief he would go find the nearest park. Or the nearest forest to walk. To calm, and feel the airs of nature said his mom. Walking past the flowers that Sampson had no idea what they are. But looked very majestic. Looking like something that can be seen in a fantasy stories. 

At last they had arrived. They all see the female figure in a beautiful green yellow dress with dark green frills on her skirt that looks like it has plant material. Sitting down on a tree stump.  

"Hey mom. Sampson is here." Spring said. She sit up from the tree stump and turns around.