The talent show try-outs

Roy starts making his way to the town of safe haven to hurry on to ZPA at night time. This was roy's first time out in the night all alone. Though seeing some people walking by does keep himself calm. While trying not to make eye contacts at night. Since he was told by his uncle that during the middle of the night. Some strange characters lurk out there at night. 

He wished flynn was here with him, but he knows that he ain't a little kid anymore. So roy want to at least try to stroll out at night without any help. Roy finally made it to the academy, and went inside in a flash. "Phew, I made it." Roy said with a sigh of relief. 

Roy remembered where the auditorium was, so he walks to the direction of jackie's classroom. When he entered the arts wing. He sees his friend jeff. Talking with cameron and jackie. 

"Hey jeff." Roy called. Jeff turns his head to see roy is here. "Roy, glad you could make it." Jeff and roy fist bump. "Hey roy." "Has the academy treating you well?" Jackie asked. "Besides getting lectures while trying to figure out some math?" "Studying some creatures?" "Hoping to get good grades and pass something?" "So yeah, the place is treating me alright" Roy said. 

"Oh I bet." "Carrie?" "She's scary if one of us get's on her bad side." Jeff said. "She can be, but she's actually a nice person when you get to know her." "But she's got lines that shouldn't be crossed." Jackie said. "Good to know." Jeff said. Cameron sees roy isn't too well. She could tell because of the body language. She sees roy is a bit shaky. 

"Hey roy?" "You ok?" Cameron asked, feeling concerned for him. Roy turns to cameron. Hearing his name called by cameron. "Um yeah." "Doing great." Roy answered. Jeff didn't buy roy's response. "You sure?" "You look like you ran for your life at night." Jeff said. "Let's just say it was my first time trying to get here at night." "Alone." Roy said nervously. 

Cameron and jackie felt bad for roy. Hearing from what roy said implies that he has never done that often. Walking alone at night. Jeff decides to change the subject. "Anyway, let's go see what these people can do?" Jeff said. "Splendid idea jeff." "That should change the mood." "Right roy?" Jackie asked. "Might as well." "That's why I'm here after all." Roy said. 

The moment when they enter the auditorium. They see there was a commotion going on. 
"Oh dear!" "What is going on here?" Jackie wondered. "Looks like we might had missed something here." Jeff said. Roy sees connor and alena are present. "Girl." "I say again!" "Please get off ze stage." He said with german accent. "Come on!" "You didn't even see my act!" "That's not fair!" Mackenzie said angrily.

"I didn't need to see any act to know you have  nothing to offer." "Why are you wearing that?"  He asked. "Actually I would love to-" He gives the other guy a look. "See..." He finished. 

"Next." He said. Mackenzie walked away, feeling disappointed. Only to put a foot on her long red hair, and started to trip. And landed on connor. "What kind of a clumsy move was that?" He said, starting to feel a bit annoyed at her. "You alright mackenzie?" Connor asked. Mackenzie looks up to see its connor, and realized she is in his lap. She started to blush. 

"Mackenzie?" "Gustav!" "What's happening here?" Jackie asked. "It tripped." Gustav answered. "Oh kenzie again?" "Sweetheart." You can't keep-" Kenzie responded with a hiss. But when her head faces connor. She hides her face with a cat hood to avoid embarrassment. And walks off. 

"So that has happened before?" Cameron wondered. "It happens every year it seems." Jackie said. Connor and alena saw all of it, and feels bad. "I wonder if she needs some pep talk?" Conner thought. "Maybe she does." Alena agrees. "Ill talk to her later." "Hopefully I can try my best to help." Connor said. "But she rarely talks to anyone." "She wouldn't talk with ya." Jackie said. 

"Oh I think she will." "I remember she said one time, if her nose is ok." "Then I'm ok." "But her mood changes whenever she sees me." "I don't know why but I hope she's open for social interaction." Connor said. Jackie ponders a bit. "Ok connor, you can go for it when the time is right." Jackie said. "So who is this?" Cameron looks at gustav nervously as usual. 

"Oh!" "Oops I never told you." "This is Gustav!" "He's a former student of mine, and he usually comes to help me judge the try-outs!" Jackie introduces them to Gustav. "Guten tach" Gustav greeted. "Are you human?!" Cameron asked, hoping if she's talking to a human. "Snake." Gustav replied. "That's worse then the birds!" Cameron said, being freaked out by gustav. 

"I still do not understand, why she's scared of some birds?" Jeff said. "I wonder if she got scared of birds by watching the birds by alfred hitchcock?" Roy joked. "I heard that!" Cameron said, didn't take kindly of roy teasing her. Roy and jeff laugh. "Boys, that's not funny." Cameron said. 

Gustav sees some faces he never seen before, and approach the two to greet them. "And you must be more of the newcomers am I correct?" Gustav asked. "Yes sir." "I'm jeff." Jeff introduced himself. "And that would mean your roy." "A pleasure to meet you two." "I already met the other two, connor and alena." "To my discovery, I see cameron isn't the only one who is scared of snakes." Gustav said. "Nice to meet you." Roy shakes hands with gustav. 

"This is nathan." Gustav points at another snake name nathan. Nathan comes to greet them.
"Hi, its nice to meet you two." Nathan greets roy and jeff. "Likewise." Roy replied. "So who's next?" Jackie asked excitedly. "I think its sahara right?" Alena said. 

"Ah yes." "The freshman girl." "Sahara." "Thank you alena." Gustav said. "She told me she's gonna perform some magic." "Bet its gonna be great." Connor said. "Ill be the judge of that." Gustav said. Sahara came to the stage. "For my act I'm gonna demonstrate some traditional magic!" Sahara announced. "Nothing up my sleeve." Sahara rolled up her sleeve. 

"Boil boil toil and trouble  fire burn and cauldron bubble Sahara chants as the water begins to bubble in her cauldron. She pauses, and looks at her book. Then she faces back to the cauldron. 

"Ego vocco apon copias  magnus et supernaturalis." "Veni Forsas Et Ostende Nobis Fulgentiorem, color!" Sahara chants louder as the bubbles begin to rise from the cauldron. And made only a poof. "Aw come on seriousl-" Sahara leans her head at the cauldron and made a boom. Exploding in her face. Covering her in smoke. 

The reactions for them was just some stares, while cameron got real scared from that performance. Nathan looked worried about what happened there. "Next." Gustav said.
"You did great out there sahara." "The magic part was the best." Connor said. "Thanks connor." "At least that makes me feel better." Sahara smiled as she went into backstage.

"Wow did you see that?" "That was real magic she was doing." Jeff said. "I wonder what she's trying to cast?" "But I guess we'll never know." Roy said. "Yeah, what a bummer." "And it was about to look exciting." Jeff said. "Part of me wants to see what she's trying to cast?" "While mostly, I'm not sure if I wanted to know to find out." Alena said. 

"I'm with you alena." "I'm not sure if I wanna know ether." Cameron said. "So what about zill?" "I heard he's gonna tryout." "Did he-" The loud thud from the backstage interrupted roy. Roy goes to the stage, and ask sahara a question. "What was that?" Roy asked. "That was zill, he somehow forgot his and kayla's anniversary." Sahara answered. "Oh, that can't be good." Roy said. 

"No it won't." Sahara replied. "So what made the noise?" Jeff asked. "Zill was here, then he left." "He forgot his and kayla's anniversary." Roy said. "Oh man, that's not gonna go well is it?" Jeff wondered.  I think we might know the answer to that." Roy said. 

Meanwhile 

Later at night, there was a discussion between the cloaked figure, and the two figures with red glowing eyes. One is tall, while the other looked like a wolf. 

"So you only come to us, just to want our help?" Said the male wolf. "Yes, and its only just one thing." "Nothing else." The male cloaked figure said. "Is there a catch?" The female voice said. "None." "All I want is the boy." He replied. "His last name?" The male wolf asked. "Parker." "His name is roy parker." "That's all you need to know." He said.

"Why find the kid?" "Is he some sort of a threat?" The male wolf asked. "He is a potential one because he holds the same last name as the other ones that came here before." "I wouldn't underestimate him." "Want something in return afterwards?" The cloaked figure asked. 

"Your too kind." "But all we want to do was to meet this crime fighter, and have some fun." She said. "The one with the fear of vampires?" He assumed. "That one, I like to see how much of a fight this guy has." The male wolf said. "Well just find the boy." "And you can give him and this crime fighter a scare if ya want." "If ya want to double your fun that is." He said. 

"I sure do love the fear they give us." "It only makes us stronger." She said. "We'll be doing it tomorrow." "We'll be busy with that guy while we find the kid." The wolf said. "During the daylight?" "How can you guys withstand the sunlight?" The cloaked figure questioned. "That's not for you to ask right now, you'll get your answers someday." "But just not tonight." She said. 

"Fine." "Just do whatever that makes you both satisfied with your little fun." The cloaked figure said. "One last thing." "Once we do find him, what do we do next?" The wolf asked. 

"Let me give you a hint." The cloaked figure faces towards the tree, and immediately jabs the wood with his knife. Queuing the sounds of thunder, that can be heard. The both figures understand what he wanted them to do.