New week, new day

Jeff wakes up and sees its almost time to get up for school. Without wasting any second, he gets up in a flash. And gets his clothes on. He puts on his black shorts, along with his belt. Puts on his shirt, and his short sleeved jacket. And puts on his shoes. All while trying to brush his teeth. 

Then a knock on the door is heard from his room. "Hey jeff, you up?" A female voice called from jeff's door. "You bet, I'm just finishing my teeth scarlet." Jeff answered. "Well you better hurry." "We're about to leave ya behind." Scarlet said. After jeff finished brushing his teeth by sipping, and spitting some water out. Jeff grabs his phone and makes a run for the door. 

Jeff opens the door carefully so that he doesn't hit anyone with a door when he opens. "Ready to go." Jeff said. "Aren't you forgetting something?" Scarlet points towards something. Jeff looks behind him, and sees his backpack is hanging on a closet. "Oops, almost forgot my bag." Jeff grabs his backpack, and puts it on. "Ok, now I'm ready for real this time." Jeff said. 

"Cool, my brother spam is waiting." "So come on." Scarlet said. Jeff and scarlet walk down the hallway, and sees spam waiting at the door. "So how much time we got?" Jeff asked. "Enough time to get to the class in time." Spam said. "Great we better get going." Jeff said. "Don't forget your lunch." Spam's mom present their lunchboxes. "Hey thanks." Jeff said. 

"You three better get going now." Spam's mom said. "We will." Spam said. "See ya later." Jeff waved. Jeff, spam, and scarlet go walking to the ZPA. 

Its a new week for jeff and his friends. After the party, jeff had a great time. He even danced at the party. Throughout the weekend Spam decides to, well. Spam him the messages and post about everyone in safe haven is talking about him and his friend roy. How much they enjoyed the experience, and made the party fantastic. Even jay jay, and her werewolves friends liked and comment the post that anyone uploaded. 

While jeff is annoyed by the spamming, but he now gets why his name was spam. And yep, it does live up to that name. And jeff wasn't the only one who got spammed by spam. 

Eventually they finally made it to the zoo phoenix academy. When they enter the entrance, jeff sees a few posters of the talent show tryouts. That is taking place next friday. Scarlet notices jeff's curiosity as he was looking at one same poster after another. 

"Thinking about trying out?" Scarlet asked. "Huh?" "Oh this?" Jeff pointed at the poster. "Maybe." "But probably not." "I know I can dance." "But, I rather just sit and watch." "I would love to see what awesome talents they can do?" Jeff said. "Me too." Spam chimed in. "Well, you can think about this, while I go to class." "Try not to be late you two." Scarlet leaves to go to her classes. Then the bell is heard throughout the academy. "Well, we better get to class." Jeff said. "Yeah, me too." Spam said. Jeff and spam go to their separate classrooms. 

Meanwhile at the music room, connor tries to play guitar. He tries to remember what he knows from experience. Alena tries the harp. Jackie shows alena the ropes on the harp. "Sounds very beautiful alena." Jackie compliments alena. "Thanks, but its my first time trying out the harp." Alena said. "Its alright, as you learn to play." "You'll be able to know how." "And don't worry." "The other instruments i have are always open if you like to learn to play other ones." Jackie offered alena more options. "Sounds great, thanks jackie." Alena said. 

"I'm here to offer help if you need me." jackie said. "Don't worry, if you need guide." "I'm right here." Connor said. "Your doing great connor." "Care to learn drums?" Jack asked. "Maybe later." "I just need to get used to this guitar." Connor said. "Understandable." Jack said. "I can help you with a guitar if you want?" Spam said. "You play guitar?" Connor asked. 

"Oh yes, I had played guitar for a long time." "I even made up some lyrics." Spam said. "Nice, Ill have to think about it." "But Ill keep that in mind." Connor said. "Great, you two keep up the good work." Spam said. "I didn't know spam plays guitar." Alena said. "Well, the more you know alena." Connor said. 

Then it was now time for them to show off their talents. Connor and sat down next to cameron to watch everyone else in class showing what talent they got to show? 

First up was zill and kayla, as they got the piano to get ready to sing their song.