Getting to know others

Alena walked throughout the hallway of ZPA with the group. Trying to find their way back to the auditorium. Where Jackie and her students are. She tries her best to find their way back, but couldn't remember where. Luckily they see cameron walking by. Cameron also notices the group. "I was told your coming back to jackie's class right?" Cameron asked. "Seems like it." We were told to wait there." Alena said. "Let me help you get there." Cameron offered to help. 

"Thanks miss walden." Jeff said. "Your welcome." "And jeff?" Cameron asked jeff. "Yeah?" Jeff answered. "You can call me cameron." "We're not strangers anymore." Cameron said. "Well right back at ya, cameron." Jeff said. Cameron was able to guide the group to the auditorium.

 "All right, you guys relax." "While I go get myself situated." Cameron said. "With what?" Connor asked. "My office." "If I can have the time for it, that is. "Cameron answered. "Oh yeah, your a guidance consular." Ken said. "If you guys need me or anything, ill be in my office to, well."       "Redecorate, or take time to think what happened." Cameron said. "I know I sure need time to  process." Alena said. "Same here." Tina said. 

Cameron walked out of the room to go to her office. Roy sees jack hanging out with his buddies. Jack turns his head and notices roy is here. He runs over to greet roy, but trips and falls on the floor. Roy runs over to jack to help help him up. "You ok?" Roy asked as he help him up. "Yeah, I just fell." "So what's up?" Jack asked. "We're actually getting enrolled to this academy." Roy announced. "Really?" "You, jeff, and the others?" Zill joined the conversation. "You bet zill." Jeff said. "Hey, you gonna introduce me to the rest of the group?" A voice said. 

They all look to see the voice was from the same red jackal, damian

They all look to see the voice was from the same red jackal, damian. Who gave sampson quite a scare. "But I already met you tough guy." Damian said to sampson. "Yeah, no kidding." Sampson replied with signs of annoyance. "So your, ken, tina, alena, connor, jeff, and finally roy." Damian pointed each of them while flying. "So your going to be students of this place?" "Congrats guys." "I hope we can get to know each other." Damian said. "Yeah, no thanks." "Ill just sit right over there." "Nice chatting flying jackal demon." Sampson went to the stage. Then starts speaking to the guy with red eyes. "How ya doing?" Sampson greeted. "Great." "You wanna arm wrestle?" He asked. "Why do you ask?" Sampson wondered. "Well, you look like the type of guy that would want to." "Hearing from damian that you are the jock." "Meaning you have to be good at something." He said. "Finally, someone worth talking to." "Sampson, a pleasure." Sampson introduce himself while getting his arm in position to arm wrestle. "Taylor." "Same to you." He said while grabbing his arm. And both of them started to arm wrestle. 

"Hey connor." Connor sees that its sahara speaking to him. "Hey." Connor replied. "I heard you guys are actually attending this school." Sahara said. "Yeah, we pretty much are." Connor said. "Sounds great." "You wanna hang later?" "With me and my friends?" Sahara asked. Surprising connor out of nowhere. "Huh?" Connor said, feeling flabbergasted when he heard the words out of her mouth. "Not right now, but I mean later on." "If your free?" Sahara asked. "Oh, yeah." "Ill hang out when I can." Connor answered. "You can bring alena if she doesn't mind?" Sahara added. "Sure thing, if she wants to?" Connor said. "Cool." "Wanna see the book?" "I brought a book that has something you need to know." "Vampires, demons, werewolves." "You name it."  Sahara offered. "Sounds like a cool book." Connor said. Connor looks at the book that sahara has in her hands. 

"So, you guys are waiting for any info about what house your going to?" Zill asked. "Yeah, and an adult that would have to look out for one of us while we attend." Jeff said. "Since we got no one to take care of us." "And our folks is way back." "All the way to our world." "Unaware." "Someone needs to raise all of us." Alena said. Jack's phone started to ring, he took out his phone. "Hold on its my mom." Jack answers it, and talks to her. "Oh yeah, make sure to watch my tail." "Don't want my friend getting hurt from being stepped on." Zill mentioned. "Say what?" Jeff said, being confused. Then the tail zoomed right to jeff. Surprising him, and everyone else that his tail happened to be a snake. "Your tail is alive, and its a snake?" Roy asked wide eyed in shock. 

"Yep." Zill replied. "How ya doing, snake tail?" Jeff greets. Snake replies with a happy hiss, with a smile. Starting to like jeff. "Looks like he likes ya already." Zill said. Alena looks at damian, being curious. Damian catches her curious look. "What?" Damian asked. "Nothing, just surprised that I'm actually seeing a demon." "Does it mean your from hell?" Alena asked. "You bet." Damian answered. "I thought so." Alena said to herself. "So, you scared?" Damian asked. "Well, yeah." "Sort of." Alena said. "At least your honest." "Coming from someone who's pure." Damian said. 

"Wait, how did you guess?" Alena asked. "Your soul is aligned with the law." Damian answered. "I hope it doesn't offend ya." Alena said. "Don't worry, none taken." Damian said. "You may be a demon, but I do like to be friends with ya if your ok with it?" Alena said. "Really?" "Even though I'm a demon?" Damian wondered. "Does it matter?" "I like to get along with anyone, no matter what they are." Alena said. "Then you wanna hang out later?" Damian asked. "I don't see why not." Alena answered. "Cool beans." Damian said in a happy tone. 

Jack got off the phone, and went to roy. "Hey roy?" Jack asked. "What's up?" Roy replied. "My mom called me." "Turns out zechariah called her." "And she would be happy to take you in to my house." Jack announced. "Really?" "Is that ok with her?" Roy wondered. "She doesn't mind." "She doesn't want to leave ya homeless." Jack said. "Well, looks like your set roy." Jeff said. "Hey kayla." Alena greeted her. "Alena girl." "How are ya?" Kayla wondered. "Good, we're actually going to be enrolled here." Alena announced. "That's fantastic." "So I saw you talking to damian." Kayla mentioned. "Is that ok?" Alena asked. "Only for you, not me." Kayla said. 

"Does he scare ya?" Alena asked. "When he's near, he is." Kayla said. "But that scary appearance won't stop me." "I can tell he looks like he won't hurt anyone." Alena said. "Well you do you alena." "I won't judge ya." Kayla said. "Thanks for understanding." Alena said. "Not a problem." "You believe what's best for ya." "Seeing you find any light within them." Kayla said. "Right now, we're trying to wait for an update about where we gonna live if we're gonna go to the academy." Alena said. "Oh yikes." "You don't have a home yet?" "Don't worry love, you and your friends will get settled soon. The doors bust open, only to see cameron rushing towards them. 

"Hey cameron, what's the hurry?" Ken asked. "Zechariah wants to see all of you." "He will be discussing, about where you will go?" Cameron said. "Well there's the news." Kayla said. "I guess ill see ya sometime later kayla." "Maybe then we can hang out and talk." Alena said. "That would be great alena." "See ya." Kayla said. "See ya." Alena waved. "See ya around zill." "We're gonna see where we gonna live in this new world I'm in now." Jeff said. "Ok, later jeff." Zill said. 

Sampson is hanging on tight, trying to beat taylor. But was unable to withstand his strength. And lost as a result. "Damn, your strong." Sampson said. "Hey, so are you." "For a human, you put up a good fight." "Rematch?" Taylor asked. "I say yes, but I heard they have a house arranged for me." "Maybe another day." "And see if I can win this time.?" Sampson said. "We will see." Taylor replied. "Anyway, got to run." "See ya." Sampson said. "Later." Taylor said. 

"Roy?" Cameron asked roy. "Yes cameron?" Roy answered. "Since your home is already arranged." "Zechariah instructs you to go home with jack." "Everyone else is going to the office to be given their address to go to their destination." "Where they will be going to their houses."  "Do you have stuff with you?" Cameron asked. "Yep." Roy nodded and showed her his suitcase, and his backpack that he has been carrying for a long time since the beginning. "Good, now he said to follow jack to his home." "And get yourself settled for your new home." Cameron instructs roy. "Yes ma'am." Roy said with manners. "Ok, ill take everyone else to his office." "Good luck." Cameron said. "Well, I guess I better get going." Connor said.  

"Take care connor." Sahara said. "Will do." Connor replied. Everyone except roy went back to the principle office. The bell can be heard ringing throughout school. "Ok, time to go roy." "I'm told you have to follow me to my house." Jack said. "So, which way to your house?" Roy asked. "To the animal district." Jack answered. "Ok then." Roy said. Roy, jack and the others walked out of jackie's classroom, and into the hallways. "Hey, roy right?" Zill asked. "Uh, yeah." "You must be zill." Roy said. "So your going to live at jack's house huh?" Zill wondered. "Well, cameron told me it is zechariah's idea." "He also said we're still too young to live in a house alone." "So we had to be in a house under an adult's care." Roy explained. 

"I see, understandable." Zill said. "You have a family too, right?" Jack said. Roy starts to look down at the floor. And makes a unhappy face. Unsure if he wants to talk about it. "Well, I do." "But then, its just me and my uncle." Roy said with a little hesitation. "What happened?" "Its fine if you don't wanna talk about it." Zill said. "Well, I only know little much about my parents."         "I was only seven." "Then when I got dropped off to my uncle Flynn's house." "I never heard from them again." "For eight years." Roy said in sadness. Jack and zill can't help but feel bad for roy. 

"Dang, I'm sorry to hear that." Jack said. "Yeah, me too." Zill said. "I always wonder where they have gone?" "And why they never came back?" Roy asked himself. "Whatever they are, I hope their ok?" Jack said. "Yeah, me too." Roy said. Once they exited from the building. Zill departs to go hangout with kayla. While it leaves only roy and jack. And enters the animal district.