Meeting the doctor and the nurse

While cameron, zill, and kayla went to the health room. Roy was sent to the other room where he would rest up after the vampire attack. A doctor named Mrs. Keiko patched up zill. Cameron made a hasty retreat after seeing her due to being easily frightened. Three minutes later,they tell them that roy is fine, and needs some rest. Zill, and the others were relieved to hear that.

Jeff was glad roy hadn't gotten hurt or anything. But still wonders about what happened out there when the vampire attacked zill. Zill noticed that curious, but worrying look on jeff's face.

"Hey jeff, are you doing ok?" Zill asked. "Yeah, I was just trying to recover from everything that happened." "Man, my head hurts trying to process." "But what about you?" "How's the bite from the vampire?" "It's not bad is it?" Jeff asked in worry. "Nope, the doctor fixed me up." Zill said. "That's good, I was worried." Alena said. "Wow, what a day." "Vampires at the school." "Thrilling, but scary." "Glad I learned a few things in creature studies." Sampson said.

"Then you better study harder, big guy." Connor teased. "Can it have four eyes." Sampson replied with an insult. Jack came running with damian, worried about roy.

"Hey guys, how's roy doing?" Jack asked with worry in his eyes. "He's doing fine, Jack." "He only needs some rest." Kayla answered. "Zill, you ok?" "I heard the vampire bit you." Jack also asked zill, filled with even more worry for his buddy. "I'm doing fine, it's only a bite." "The doctor said I'll be fine." "Just as long as the bandage remains intact so that the bleeding stops." Zill said. Jack sighs in relief. "That's good to hear that." Jack said.

"Come on, let's give roy some space." Kayla said. "She's right, let's give roy some time to sleep until he's fully rested." Connor said. "Yeah, I guess." "After seeing roy somehow awakening something within him, I suppose we should leave him be." Jeff said.

They all went walking in the halls, leaving roy to rest after some vampire incident.

An hour later

Roy wakes up from his sleep, and looks around from his surroundings. He notices he's in another room that he's not familiar with. But assumes it's a clinic since he sees some beds, and some stuff that the clinic has. He sees someone walking towards him.

The tall man sat down from his chair, with a lunatic look. "Ah, someone has awakened." "And you're that newcomer I heard." The nurse said. "Yep, that's me." "But it's getting a bit old." "It's already been long enough that I shouldn't be called a newcomer." Roy said.

"True." "But I can't help but greet a new face I have never seen before." "Hello roy parker, I'm Chastopher." "I am a nurse of ZPA." Chastopher said. Then the tall slender woman appeared behind him. "How's the patient nurse?" She asked. "Doing much better." "He's not hurt but he did make a fall." "Roy, this is Mrs. Keiko." "She's the doctor." Chastopher introduces roy to the doctor named Mrs. keiko. "Nice to meet you Mr. parker." Keiko greeted roy.

"Uh, likewise." Roy said in a shy tone. "So how do you feel roy?" Chastopher asked. "Just woken up." "Feeling rested I guess." Roy answered. "Wonderful, then you're free to go." Chastopher said. "That means I better get back to class." Roy gets up from bed.

"Not so fast, you are instructed to go home." Keiko said. Roy was shocked hearing that. "Wait a minute, what?" "Why?" Roy asked. "Since you got caught in a harmful way." "Zechariah thought it best to send you home." Keiko said. "Traumatizing." Chastopher said while holding a plush of a unicorn. "But what about my classes?" "And my friends?" "I need to let them know I'm alright." "I think jeff is worried sick." Roy said.

"We let them know you're ok." "You can tell them later." Keiko said. "Don't you have a phone?" Chastopher asked roy. Roy realized he can just call jeff after chastopher reminded him. "Oh yeah, I can just call my buddy jeff." "And also the others." Roy said.

"As for the classes?" "Don't worry, zechariah said you can make up your time by working at home." "But not today for now." Keiko said. "Ok, I understand." Roy walks to the door. "Oh and thanks for taking care of me." Roy said. "You're welcome." Chastopher said in his maniac voice.

"You should also thank cameron." "She's the one that did carry you to the health room." Keiko said. "Then she ran away screaming when she saw her." Chastopher said. "Right." Roy said with an unamused look. Roy opens the door, and closes behind him.

Meanwhile at ZPA

"How dare you enter this school and endanger the students!" Fabian said angrily. "So your the teacher huh?" "Figures." Simon said, ignoring fabian. "Are you even listening to me?" Fabian said. "Not really." Simon replied. Not interested in a conversation with him.

"Fabina you should report to the health room as well as carrie." Zechariah said. "Nah zech I can treat my own wounds." Carrie said. "Fine." "What I want to know now is what rogue vampires are doing this far into the city?" Zechariah wondered.

Simon let out his menacing chuckle "Yeah, wouldn't you like to know." Simon said. "But what about the kid?" "A student said you were after roy." "What's the big idea trying to harm the poor kid?" Carrie asked. "Oh, someone just hired us to get roy out of the picture." Simon said.

They made a worried look hearing that. The fact that someone hired the vampires to kill roy. "And just who is that someone?" Carrie demanded. "That's the question I wonder." "Who is someone?" "Someone that wanted roy dead?" "Saying he holds the same last name like the other ones that came here before." "He's as vague as the guy gets." Simon said.

Fabian realizes what simon meant when he said the other ones that came before. "It cannot be, do they live?" Fabian said. "I am not too sure." "But all we know is that they're missing, we don't know if they're really alive." Zachariah said. "Let's not tell the kid until the time is right." Carrie said. They all nodded in agreement.