I'm still here

A montage of Roy and the others doing what their doing in their time before another day passes. While roy and jack try to make it through the week without trying to get on damian's bad side. Jack knowing his cousin well, the threat is definitely real. And he isn't playing around ether. 

So roy and jack kill some time by hanging out, while roy tries his best to help jack out cause of the bad luck. Roy and jack hung out at the observatory at night, looking at some space. Dan inside the observatory, doing his usual studies for space on a computer. 

Monday 

Jeff and spam spend their time strolling around safe haven. While being accompanied by vanexa and kayla. Spam being a happy fox like always, does some window checking. Looking each window one by one at a lot of things from the shops. Everything spam looks, he finds something interesting to look, or to write a song about it. Vanexa, well. Being vanexa, just casually walks with them with a book in her hand. Being a mood sometimes. 

Kayla, hops around in joy. Still thinking about zill and the anniversary. So the three continues on throughout the streets and town of safe haven. 

Tuesday 

Alena and connor are out strolling with damian, addison, and sahara. Helping sahara out getting some stuff for her try outs. Connor was introduced to addison. While nervous, but alena told him connor is a nice guy. So addison takes her word for it. And while taking some breaks. Connor and sahara starts to talk to each other. Alena and damian take their time to talk with each other as well. Getting to know one of their stories and the next. Damian tells alena he liked playing the banjo after he was asked by alena about the question. 

She asked what instrument he liked? And damian tells her a banjo. He said he would maybe ask his nanny to bring her the banjo so he can show alena how good he is playing it. Addison joked about his string broke when he played it a bit too hard. Damian thought it wasn't funny. Alena gives damian some advice on how to take care of the banjo. 

Wednesday 

Ken and tina continued to help in the ZPA library. Tina helps with the students that wanted to check out the books. She sees jeff who has stacks of books. Tina tells him he can only get two. Jeff scratched his head in embarrassment. So jeff goes to the table, and pust his hands on his chin. Trying to figure out which two books would be good to help him gain helpful knowledge about safe haven. Vanexa approaches behind jeff, scaring him. 

Vanexa Looks at the stack he has, and found one book that catches her eye. Vanexa asks him if she can check that one out? Jeff nods his head as a yes. Vanexa simply said thanks, and just goes to get the book checked out. Jeff sees the books was about to fall. Zill came flying, and grabbed each book. One book was about to hit the ground, zill has his hands full. Jeff was able to catch it with his fast reaction. He looks at it. Sees the book has details about random legends of safe haven. Interested with that book, he has found just one book to check out. 

Ken was busy putting books in their correct category. While he was at it with it, He bumped into salvia with the cart by accident. Resulting in one book dropped on the floor. He picks it up, and sees it was a novel. Ken said he like done of those books that had great stories. Salvia agreed with ken. So salvia tells ken she likes a book like that. Ken thought it was cool. 

Ken gets back to work, while he and salvia started talking. Tina looked in the distance, and sees ken and salvia. Knowing what's up.  

Meanwhile after another day of ZPA. 

Sampson hanged out with bucky, and ben at the woods. Showing sampson around the woods. Teaching him about everything in the woods is precious. The trees, plants, waters, and living things. Sampson said he knew about it. He learned some from middle school obviously. But mostly, its his mom that teaches him about nature. Remembering the time he spent some time with his mom at the gardens. And sometimes go for a walk in the park with her. 

Sampson said thanks to her, he was able to pass the class. And enough to pass the grade. 

At night 

Mindy asked roy if he can help out with the dishes? Roy sees its only a sink full of dishes. Roy has experiences with dishes, so he sees its an easy job. So roy replied he would. Mindy thanked roy for offering to help out. Mindy leaves him be, while roy gets started on the dishes. 

Later in the night, much time had passed. Mindy went to check on roy, and sees he's asleep on the couch. She looked at the kitchen and sees roy had finished the dishes. Empty sink, and clean dishes sitting at the dish holders, all dried up. Mindy smiles at roy. And puts a blanket on roy. Mindy was about leave him to sleep, but she stops. And goes back to give roy a kiss on the left cheek of his face. Then goes back upstairs. 

Thursday 

The whole gang met at the park, to chat about their experiences so far with safe haven. They each have their positives and negatives. Alena still kept trying to get used to everyone around her. But as she bonds with some new friends like damian, and addison. She slowly starts to lose little fear she has on animals. And connor was their to help her out. 

Jeff thought he had a blast. While he did miss home, but he really learned so much thanks to the books. Along with the creature studies class him and roy had. 

Connor thought it was interesting place. Sampson doesn't have any answer. But he did say he had an ok experience. Ken said he couldn't believe this place is gonna be their new home. And he just ends saying its a bizarre, but odd place. Tina agrees the same thing, but adds he had been talking with the girl name salvia. They poked fun at ken wondering if he liked her? Ken face turned red, and said we just met. They believed him, maybe. 

As they continued to talk with each other. Roy was now suddenly in his thoughts. 

Flashback 

The park reminds him when his parents took him to the park when he was seven. They were all happy. Roy was on a swings, the monkey bars, and the see saw. His dad was on the other end, though he was a little too big on the see saw. It was a happy time for roy. 

But little does he know, that nothing last forever. As roy is taken to his uncle flynn's house. After watching one movie with the family they all went to bed. The next morning, it was time for them to leave. Roy hugged both of them. Flynn hugged his brother, and his wife. To bid farewell to each other. They got in their car and drove off. Roy and flynn watch as they drive off. And all roy did was wave goodbye to his parents. And a single tear dropped to the puddle. 

End of flashback 

Roy was snapped back, when he hard zill's voice. Zill, and his friends came to join with them. Jack brought some ice cream. They each took turns getting their popsicles, and they all hanged out and chat. While having some ice cream As they watch the sun set.