The package

Roy wakes up, only for him to be at that same dream like last time. Roy could tell when he sees the same blue colored grass. Being convinced he is in that odd dream alright. Roy gets himself up and begins to question. Why is he here once again? Roy takes his time to look around the area he is in. The same mushroom that glowed blue is there. 

The spirits are also here, though they are wide awake. Staring at roy. Roy felt uneasy with all the eyes from the spirts gazing at him. Roy couldn't tell what they are. All he sees are the spirits, but their silhouettes. Making it very hard to tell what animal or creature they are. 

But he's wondering why are they staring? Roy hopes it wasn't his messy hair since he is sleeping, he would had felt really embarrassed. Then from the shadows, he sees a light. As it start to get closer. Heading in roy's direction. Roy tries to see who it is? But once it came into the view where roy could tell, roy starts to remember. Its the jackal. The one who first greeted roy. 

Once it finally made it to roy's spot where he was standing. It stops, and just stands. Facing roy. Roy then speaks to the spirit. "Hi, I guess its nice to see you again." Roy said. The jackal spirit stood silent. Roy took note the appearance is a jackal as far as he could tell. But it too was also in silhouettes. So he had no idea who that could be. 

"Why am I here?" "But more importantly." "Who are you?" "And what is it you want?" Roy asked the spirit some questions. But all he got was no response from it. The jackal walked closer to roy, and placed his finger on his forehead. Roy's body was now glowing. After a moment of some light around himself. The light faded. Roy felt no difference, none at all. 

Before roy could ask what he did, the jackal spirit started to fade. But not before leaving him a few words to the boy. "If you find yourself in harm's way, ill be there." The spirit tells him. Roy doesn't understand what he meant by that. But he can't think about it when he begins to hear some noise. 

Roy starts to wake up to see the source of that noise was the alarm clock on his phone. It was time to go to ZPA. Roy turns it off to stop the noise. Roy sees its friday, he tries to remember there was something going on today at ZPA. Until jack knocks on his door. "Roy are you up?" Jack said from the outside of roy's door. "Yep, just woken up." Roy replies. "Better be ready." "You don't wanna miss some pancakes." Jack announced. 

Roy got excited hearing what's for breakfast. "Pancakes?" "I'm there." Roy said. After finish getting ready. He put on some clothes, and exits his room. He went into the kitchen as roy could smell the pancakes. "Finished some for you and jack." Mindy said as she placed some plate of pancakes for him and jack. "Smells really good." Roy happily said. "What was the last time you had pancakes?" Jack asked. 

"Well, not sure." "Probably before I got here." "I remember my parents made me some." "And so did my uncle flynn." "Even he knows how much I liked them." Roy said. "Better dig up boys, your gonna be late." Mindy reminded both of them. Roy and jack begin to dig in. After finishing up the pancakes, they get ready to leave. "Thanks for the pancakes." "Their pretty good." Roy said. "I'm glad you enjoyed them roy." "Oh and before you go." "I have something for you roy." Mindy said. 

"What is it?" Roy wondered. "Open the package." Mindy said. Roy look to see a package on the floor. Roy picked it up, and opened it on the couch. He finds some sort of uniform in it. He picks it up to look. It looked fancy. Well crafted uniform. "What's that?" Roy asked. "Its a ZPA attire." "Clothes made for the students." Jack said. "Is it mandatory?" Roy asked. "Its optional don't worry." "I remember they were selling these uniforms, it was a limited sale." "And once their gone." "Their gone until when they decide to make another." Jack explains. 

"And that's what gave me the idea to give you one so that you don't worry about running out of things to wear." Mindy said. "I see." "Then again, I guess I could shop some new clothes later." Roy said. "That's a great idea." "But in the meantime, we better head out." Jack said. "Then I may as well try them out." Roy went to his room, and changed some clothes. 

Roy comes out wearing the ZPA uniform. Consisting of blue long sleeved shirt with some buttons on it. And long pants with a belt on it. With a sigil of a jackal on his long sleeved shirt. Mindy and jack sees roy in a ZPA uniform. "Does it fit?" Mindy asked. "Happy to say it does." "A pretty good fit." Roy said.

"That outfit sure makes you so handsome." Mindy complimented. Making roy flustered. "Thanks." "Well, We better go." "Come on jack." Roy said. "Way ahead of ya." Jack leaves. "See ya later, and thanks for the outfit." Roy waved, and follows jack to head straight to ZPA in a hurry. 

Roy and jack made it to the academy. And their friends had also made it in time. Where roy discovers he isn't the only one with the attire. It turns out jeff, connor, and the other two also have their outfits. They start to talk as they walked in. Zill and others notice the uniforms roy and the four are wearing. 

"Hey those are the limited zoo phoenix uniforms." "They look pretty good on ya fellas." Zill complimented them. "Thanks, not sure why I was given one." "But they look pretty lit." Jeff said. "Yeah I could tell." Zill said. 

"I think it looks good on me too." "But it just needs a bit of my varsity jacket." "And now I look even more handsome then all  of you." Sampson shoed off his varsity jacket that he wore with his uniform. "Why would we care about that?" Connor asked. Sampson was about to say something, but decides its best not to waste his time. "Ya know what when the time is right, ill explain why its a bit important." Sampson said. 

Roy and the group started to feel like their being watched, and getting some stares from some students. The bell rang, and it was off to their classes. 

After a few hours in class of learning, and having fun. Depending on the classes they were given. Another day was now finished. Roy got his stuff from the locker. While walking, he was greeted by zill. "Hey roy." Zill greeted. "What's up zill?" Roy asked. "You heard about the talent show tryouts?" Zill said. "I did." "Are you trying out the talent show?" Roy asked. "You know it." "Me and kayla are gonna sing our hearts out to you and the audience." Zill said. 

"I wonder who else would be trying it?" Roy thoughts. "Is one of your friends like jeff trying out?" Zill wondered. "So far, none of my friends is trying out." Roy replied. "Not even jeff?" Zill asked. "Apparently not." Roy said.

"So what about you roy?" Zill asked. "Uh, not me." "I'm just gonna watch, I got nothing to show for." Roy said. "That's ok, there's always next year if you got any talent." "Well, I better go." "See ya later." Zill waved, and left. While roy walked forward to exit the zoo phoenix academy. 

Meanwhile, jeff was chilling at the bench of the playground. Relaxing and watching the sun. "Hey jeff." Jeff looked to see its kayla. "Back at the playground I see." Kayla said. "Who doesn't enjoy chilling at the playground?" "I like going somewhere that helps me relax." Jeff said. "I do too sometimes." Kayla looks at the playground. "When I was little at grade school." "We all loved playing there." "It was when I met some friendly faces, and not so friendly face." Kayla said. 

"If I had a nickel." "I would guess that would be rusty." Jeff guessed. "And you are right mate." "Would you also guess who else I met there?" Kayla asked. "Jack and zill I assume?" Jeff guessed again. "Right again jeff." "Your on a roll." Kayla said. "You know I am." "I guess you could say he's bad to the bone am I right?" Jeff joked. Kayla laughed at the pun jeff made. "He sure is." "I just never understands why he bullies anyone, he picks on jack so much." Kayla said. 

Giving thought about rusty made kayla a bit irritated. Jeff feels the same. "But at least sampson is gonna give rusty some competition." "I heard he threw rusty's buddies in a trash can." Jeff said. "Really he did?" Kayla got surprised hearing that. "Yep, and left a nice letter to rusty." "I don't know what it says, but I bet whatever he wrote." "Would be enough to make him so mad." Jeff said. "Now I get what you mean about rusty getting a competition." Kayla said. 

"Yep, its gonna turn into a war." "Well, I better go now." Jeff gets up from the bench.                   "You leaving?"  Kayla assumed. "Yep, I got some homework to do." "My grades is important to help me pass."  "See ya later kayla." Jeff waved. "Bye jeff." Kayla waved back.  

Time: 8:25PM 

Roy is in his room, finishing up some homework. Roy was about to do the last one, but got interrupted when jack came into his room. "Hey roy, how's the homework?" Jack asked. "Difficult, but I'm getting it done." "Good thing I pay attention in Mrs. cide's class." "She would had really scold me." Roy said. "Yeah, she gets scary when no one follows the class." Jack said.

Roy checked the time on his phone, to see its Eight twenty five. Making roy realizes what he forgot. "Oh shoot, I better be there for the talent show tryouts." Roy said as he puts his shoes on to get ready to go. "Are one of your friends trying out?" Jack wondered. "Not exactly." "Jeff is gonna be there to watch." "Are you also coming?" Roy asked. 

"Nah, I need to help mom out with the house." Jack answered. "Will you be ok?" Roy said, worried about his curse would make the house work harder for him. "My mom is here, she knows how to watch out for the bad luck." "Ill be fine." Jack assures to roy. "Ok, just give me a call or text if you need some extra hands." Roy said. "Will do roy." Jack replied. 

"Ill be back afterwards." Roy said. "Be careful out there roy." Jack said. Roy leaves the house, and goes back to ZPA. To go and watch the talent show tryouts.